Suicide #401 Australian Open HELLBOURNE - Gefeliciteerd, KWORB! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #166
country flag the jackal

the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Suicide #401 Australian Open HELLBOURNE - Day 1 OOP

Day1: Ivanovic (Watson)
the jackal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #167
Valanga
Tick Tock

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute
Berten Watson just started

P.A.K.K

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #168
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

Day 2 Pick: Pavlyuchenkova
Back Up: Petrova
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #169
Valanga
Tick Tock

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute
Day 1 Matches left:
Ivanovic vs Czink
Dellacqua vs Keys

P.A.K.K

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:33 AM   #170
country flag Jaco·He

Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold

DAY2 Christina MCHALE
BU Peng

Doubles【W】2012 Budapest 2013 Melbourne Katowice 2014 Dubai 【F】2011 Miami 2012 Charleston Cincinnati Quebec 2013 Paris Stanford Osaka Istanbul

Suicide【W】2013 Brisbane
Jaco·He is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #171
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Day 2
Pick: Arvidsson
BU: Vesina

Maria Li Venus Marion Madison
JeMa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #172
country flag tenniscreep

tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future

How come my nickname is not showing up in the list of participants? i've posted my picks before the deadline
tenniscreep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #173
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2

Pick: Kuznetsova

Backup: Peng

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #174
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Day 2
Arvidsson (Stephens)
Tennis Pentathlon: #7
Tipping: #11
TT - Singles: #104 Doubles: #96
My tennis blog: http://tennisbyjoe.wordpress.com/
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #175
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Day 2 : Arvidsson (Robson)
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #176
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscreep View Post
How come my nickname is not showing up in the list of participants? i've posted my picks before the deadline
Your post was made after the last edit of the list. It will appear when Xepher has everything updated.
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #177
country flag tenniscreep

tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future tenniscreep has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Your post was made after the last edit of the list. It will appear when Xepher has everything updated.
Ah yeah, me being paranoic again
tenniscreep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #178
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2

Pick: Vesnina
Back Up: Arvidsson
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #179
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Day02 pick: R. Vinci
Backup: E. Vesnina

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #180
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2: Vinci
BU: Robson
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote