FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Australian Open Singles | IMPOSSIBLE does the impossible - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:49 AM   #256
country flag mikahhakim

mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all
Re: FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Australian Open Singles

SCORES AFTER QFs

I looked at tomorrow's schedule on my iPhone without seeing the results of the Serena vs Stephens match and got the shock of my life when I found Azarenka was playing Stephens. Good on her for fighting. Pity a lot of people chose Serena and Aga as finalists (including me).

Please check your scores. Good luck to the handful of you who could win this whole thing.

I've compiled a list of possible winners:
If Azarenka def. Li: IMPOSSIBLE
If Li def. Azarenka: IMPOSSIBLE
If Stephens def. Li: Danars
If Li def. Stephens: Danars
If Azarenka def. Sharapova: VikaFan13
If Sharapova def. Azarenka: royce23487 (who is currently #38 )
If Stephens def. Sharapova: tenniscreep
If Sharapova def. Stephens: dsanders06

Good luck to the possible winners!
mikahhakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:59 PM   #257
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Twas a sad day for Fill In The Draw
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:21 PM   #258
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Was so good on first round and now a complete crap

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:25 PM   #259
country flag histery

histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future

Lol..i have the worst odds from the finalists to win this...i can just pray now. And the best odds are for the lowest ranked from the group...nj royce
histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:06 PM   #260
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

if sharapova beat azarenka in the final , i will be runner up two years in a row. shit.

how could this happen to me? #bridesmaidforever

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:24 PM   #261
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #262
country flag bck.adi

bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all bck.adi is a name known to all

if Maria def Azarenka in the final I think I could end it in top 5
bck.adi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:09 PM   #263
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose. View Post
Was so good on first round and now a complete crap
haha. tell me about it. My draw made me look like the GOAT a week ago... now I'm just a scrub.

At least I'm still better than Meelis. Not sure if it's going to be enough to get back to #1 though.
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:06 PM   #264
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

I hope that I'll end in TOP 30...
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #265
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

I've picked both finalists (one of only two who did) and there I am right down the bottom.

Obviously I excel at picking the ultimate finalists and totally suck with the early rounds.
Sloejelly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #266
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
I hope that I'll end in TOP 30...
...while my hopes are that I will end up in top 100. Currently I am #99.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #267
country flag histery

histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future

Honestly, i'm not very fond of the way points are added; I mean, you can jump with correctly picking the finalists but being shit the rest of the tournament almost 100 places; i've played quite a lot of tennis "guess the draw" games, but this is the first one in which the points are added this way, and not progressively from round to round;
histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #268
country flag luppy55

luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice

well thanks to Li I might actually stay in the top 20

Titles:
FITD: Pattaya 2013
Suicide: Brussels 2013
tipping: Quebec 12, Rome 13, Brussels 13, Miami 14, Katowice 14
tippin' easy: Wimbledon 14, Eastbourne 14 (with zigga)
luppy55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #269
country flag mikahhakim

mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all

SCORES AFTER SEMI'S

Congrats to IMPOSSIBLE!! Regardless of the outcome of the final, IMPOSSIBLE wins 2013 Australian Open FITD!

Please check your scores.
mikahhakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #270
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Australian Open Singles | IMPOSSIBLE does the impossible

124th GOAT.
TT Titles - Wimbledon 2013 - Saint Gaudens 2013 - Charlottesville 2013 // TT Doubles Titles - Osaka 2013 (w/Matthias) - St Martin 2013 - Orlando 2013 - Sibenik 2013 - Charlottesville 2013 and the Nantes Challenger YEC 2013 (w/CharmedRic) // Other titles : Brisbane 2014 (Suicide) - Australian Open 2014 (Tipping)

Azarenka - Garcia - Halep - Bartoli - Clijsters
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote