The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Volume 2 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #46
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Volume 2

And I wanted to share some pics of Gabriela's goddaughter, Oriana Gabriela Sabatini, who is with her father Ova and her gorgeous mother, Venezuelan actress Catherine Fulop, and her little sister Tiziana in one of the pics (that is from 2011). In recent interview, Oriana says that she took "almost everything" after her aunt, I guess you can tell by the pics
Oh, and I also uploaded a pic of sister-in-law Catherine, aged 47! I thought it won't hurt your eyes...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 12:15 AM   #47
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabybackhand View Post
And I wanted to share some pics of Gabriela's goddaughter, Oriana Gabriela Sabatini, who is with her father Ova and her gorgeous mother, Venezuelan actress Catherine Fulop, and her little sister Tiziana in one of the pics (that is from 2011). In recent interview, Oriana says that she took "almost everything" after her aunt, I guess you can tell by the pics
Oh, and I also uploaded a pic of sister-in-law Catherine, aged 47! I thought it won't hurt your eyes...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
She has Gaby's smile.
nat75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 12:17 AM   #48
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Finally! A long interview of Gabriela was published today by La Nación, one of the biggest newspaper in the country. Really interesting, as Gabriela looks and appears relaxed and in harmony, and she talks about a lot of different topics: tennis, current tennis, Federer, Argentina, the pressure, fame, life. I'll try to translate to English in the weekeng, in case anyone cares. Here are the links. Ah, she looks beautiful as ever: she is in bloom!

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1...-cuando-jugaba

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1...ro-ni-las-miro
http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1...tenis-femenino
She said she lost matches when she was young to avoid talking to the press.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 12:20 AM   #49
country flag nat75

Quote:
Here are the pics from the interview

[IMG][/IMG]

She looks stunning!
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:20 PM   #50
country flag isa1077

isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light isa1077 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread! - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat75 View Post
She looks stunning!
Totally agree ! Gaby's gorgeous, she became really feminine with the passing of time, in peace and harmony. She deserved to live as a normal person and to be able to enjoy life to its fullest ! Great article, I'll add the original one to my website as soon as I can.
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #51
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

I can finally see a little of one of the really few matches I ever saw Gabriela play IN PERSON! Back then in 1995, it was such a thrill for me and a dream came true. I still cherish the memories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIGF402voA4
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #52
country flag Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

I always loved the way she looked on court. And she still really looks good
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #53
country flag nat75

Quote:
I can finally see a little of one of the really few matches I ever saw Gabriela play IN PERSON! Back then in 1995, it was such a thrill for me and a dream came true. I still cherish the memories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIGF402voA4
Gracias! Somebody shared a shorter version some time ago but it's great to see more of it.
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #54
country flag nat75

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
I always loved the way she looked on court. And she still really looks good
She was stylish then. Funny though since she said she didn't put much time in her attire or her apperance then.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 03:54 PM   #55
country flag tennisprince

tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold tennisprince is a splendid one to behold

Sabitini was loved by one and all. i think she deserved to win more grand slams. That Wimbledon final against graff was a heartbreaker, just two points away from being wimbledon champion.

Similarities between her and the god daughter are uncanny.
tennisprince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote