Serena: battle of the sexes 4 who could she beat? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #1
country flag renstar

renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of
Serena: battle of the sexes 4 who could she beat?

Serena dominating a lot of the women with strength and serve.

1. Bobby riggs d Margaret Court
2. Billie Jean King d Bobby Riggs
3. Jimmy Connors d Martina Navratilova
4. Serena Williams vs?

I think shes in the prime of her life form wise if shes ever gonna do it. Against a current player? Legend of the 70s? 80s? A junior? 12yo ? Lol
renstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #2
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena: battle of the sexes 4 who could she beat?

She has already done that when she was a teen. Now she has developed a healthy ego, she doesn't need that kind of validation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeas View Post
What else do a tennis player wish for! That's every players dream. Anything possible it's just a game' not like she wants to be president !
Yes, momma! Teach these basic girls the meaning of context!
Nicolás89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #3
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Serena already beat Roddick several times. That's all that matters.

Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #4
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure she could hold her own against Raonic as the guy has no return game to speak of.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #5
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

hit or miss players like Isner and Raonic she has a chance against.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #6
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post

That gif
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #7
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post

49-6
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #8
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

S. Williams def. A. Roddick 6-1
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #9
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
I'm sure she could hold her own against Raonic as the guy has no return game to speak of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
hit or miss players like Isner and Raonic she has a chance against.
You're both joking, right? The only way Serena would win a game off Isner or Raonic is if they double-faulted four times in a row.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #10
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

She would crush some of Cipolla's serves
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #11
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
You're both joking, right? The only way Serena would win a game off Isner or Raonic is if they double-faulted four times in a row.
Right!! You guys have to be kidding. If she played any of the men in the top 100 she would be lucky to win 3 or 4 games especially against a healthy Isner or Raonic. If she were lucky she would make a set competitive and get to a tiebreak but that is me being really generous cause I love Serena.

Maybe I could see this against a John McEnroe but it would feel more like WTT than an actual Battle of the Sexes imo.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #12
country flag Sam L
blue swan

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

I think she can beat Agassi or Sampras.

In the mood for love of Clio & Urania
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #13
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future

Rod Laver.
Amaze-arenka and Shit-ova
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, The Other Czechs, Halep, Zakopalova, Bouchard
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #14
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Lorenzi.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #15
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Mary Carillo