Question for homosexual males regarding married men - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Would you sleep with a married man?

Absolutely not. 28 52.83%
Libido first, everything else second. 6 11.32%
Depends on how hot he is. 19 35.85%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #106
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question for homosexual males regarding married men

I often wonder why you've got people gunning for you, though. Are you as bad as they make seem?
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #107
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Are you talking to me there?
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #108
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, sorry. You don't even need to answer that.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #109
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

People whose mentallity is represented through the "Libido first, everything else second" and "Depends on how hot he is" options are people whom I wouldn't want to back my views, they can agree with the premise of thinking that fucking a married man isn't morally incorrect but sincerely voting for those options as ideas representing them... And anyways the "Depends on how hot he is" option still leaves a lot of room of subjectivity, there are chances they would never find someone hot enough for them and that would mean they would never screw a married man.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #110
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
Yes, sorry. You don't even need to answer that.
Well a part of it is because about 95% of Serena fans absolutely hate me and will put themselves against me in any discussion no matter what I say, which I'm ok with but also I'm very opinonated and I tend to respond whenever someone addresses me so that often leads to endless discussions, but it's almost always with Serena stans
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #111
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

It's easy to say absolutely not, but if the guy is hot and lays a load of complements on me and feeds me some line of shit about how the wife knows, marriage is dead, blah blah, I might go for it despite my belief it's wrong, you don't know what you'd do in every circumstance.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #112
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
The choices that signify the person would do it actually have more voters than "absolutely not"

We are all different ppl and nobody has the EXACT same thought process about anything, but in this thread it is pretty clear there are 2 sides. That's a no brainer. My post was in response to Gagsquet who said I got burnt when only 2-3 ppl clearly expressed they disagreed with me and many more said they shared my view or said equivalent things.
Did you apply cold water to the burned area ? It helps to regenerate faster the cells.

Ps: I hate Serena
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #113
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Because they will go to hell, they have no morals !
Based on this thread, you may be right.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #114
country flag Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Did you apply cold water to the burned area ? It helps to regenerate faster the cells.

Ps: I hate Serena
Did you open the urban dictionnary to realize that "getting burnt" doesn't mean having most ppl agree with you ?

Ps. I don't give a damn
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #115
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Dominic is a great guy from everything I've seen. Keep your head up bud

Anyway, the way I see it, the ring shouldn't be an inhibitor to fun. With that being said, most married DL guys are gross or super uptight. Closet cases aren't a lot of fun in bed. And it's because they aren't willing to truly open up emotionally. They're not willing to open up mentally. They often feel guilty after having sex. Bi-curious guys are a lot of fun because they're down for so much and are willing to learn and grow. But closet cases usually aren't. They have a wall up. When you begin to tear down their pretty face and see that they're not really very attractive on the inside, then you realize not to fuck around with these guys.

Having fun with men who aren't self-loathing is a lot more fun. Of course, though, the closet case married types are usually super desperate for penis/ass/good cocksucking/whatever, so they have their advantages.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #116
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

If Filo says you're a great guy, that's the proof you are most likely a brainless insecure attention-whore. Most likely.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #117
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Helping cheating is as wrong as cheating (if the guy knows his partner is married of course)

I disagree.
It is wrong, yes I do agree on that, but that person is free, and why would that person deeply care for the wronged party if they don't even know each other? I mean, we all act differently in function of our desires, if we know the other or not. It is not like it is really low morals. I've seen way worse in life, so all is relative.

I never understood my friends who were ready to forgive their boyfriend but to punch (yes they were looking for the girl) the other girl who didn't even know them.
Now, about married men, again, this is relative and it depends of the situation. If feelings are involved, then surely it makes the situation complicated. That doesn't make the cheating helper exempt of all sins, it remains something wrong. But yeah, not to that extent IMO.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #118
country flag Gagsquet

Quote:
I disagree.
It is wrong, yes I do agree on that, but that person is free, and why would that person deeply care for the wronged party if they don't even know each other? I mean, we all act differently in function of our desires, if we know the other or not. It is not like it is really low morals. I've seen way worse in life, so all is relative.
Are you fucking serious ? That's the kind of reasoning which makes our world a mess.
Ultra individualism at his best. Not my conception of the world.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #119
country flag shap_half

Quote:
I disagree.

I never understood my friends who were ready to forgive their boyfriend but to punch (yes they were looking for the girl) the other girl who didn't even know them.
Now, about married men, again, this is relative and it depends of the situation. If feelings are involved, then surely it makes the situation complicated. That doesn't make the cheating helper exempt of all sins, it remains something wrong. But yeah, not to that extent IMO.
Do you also go around stealing from and murdering strangers?
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #120
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
Do you also go around stealing from and murdering strangers?
Comparing sex and romantic feelings to that ? Really ?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote