Question for homosexual males regarding married men - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Would you sleep with a married man?

Absolutely not. 28 52.83%
Libido first, everything else second. 6 11.32%
Depends on how hot he is. 19 35.85%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #91
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question for homosexual males regarding married men

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Because they will go to hell, they have no morals !
rotflmao

I <3 You for that ... genius.

ppl take some stuff way too seriously.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #92
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

i haven´t read the whole thread
but when a married guy is looking for a diq, then it is not the fault of the gay guy
it isn´t the fault of gay that something is wrong in the marriage.

IMO it is all the decision of the married men if he want to fuck around with a guy while he has a wife at home
but there is not difference if the married guy fuck around with a guy or another girl

cheating is cheating
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #93
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Helping cheating is as wrong as cheating (if the guy knows his partner is married of course)
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #94
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

It's interesting because it happens soooo frequently.

A lot of my friends, both gay and straight women have said they have been hit on/made out with/had sex with married men. Seems a lot of married men enjoy the thrill.

Everyone is different, is it right or not right... that's up to the people in the situation to decide and come to a conclusion about. Not us.

Who knows what is going on in the marriage, who knows, the wife may be cheating with other men or women herself. I mean you just never know.

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #95
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
If a husband and wife agree to be monogamous i.e., there's a contract between them. Why are other people bound by that contract especially if those people have no say whatsoever in coming up with the terms of that contract?
I don't think using a legal analogy is appropriate or effective way of analysing an emotional and highly personal situation. You refer to the doctrine of "privity of contract". Emotions don't end stop or end where legal obligations do; legal obligations can also be enforced by the courts. Emotions can't be - emotions change where a contract would not lapse.

Thus, it is necessary to have some sort of emotional intelligence before going into a relationship. It would also be a good idea for the 3rd party to have some emotional intelligence too. IMO anyone with any sort of emotional intelligence wouldn't engage in a one-off sexual act where they are essentially a vessel for the other's "guilty or true pleasure" or on the other hand would not attempt to initiate relations and seduce someone in already a relationship. Getting into a prolonged and messy affair where there are other people, such as children, involved also requires some intelligent emotional judgement.

Obviously these things aren't black and white and if the relationship was "dying" i.e. emotional connection was lost, partners talking about separating - then it's a different context. Of course all this is predicated in that the onus isn't on the 3rd party to find out the relationship status in the first place.

Last edited by Olórin : Jan 10th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #96
country flag pancake

pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Helping cheating is as wrong as cheating (if the guy knows his partner is married of course)
Then will you go all the way to find the wife and tell her that her husband likes to fuck men? Plus, there is always a possibility that some wives, although a slim one, KNOW that their husbands fuck around.
pancake is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #97
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
You care so much about what others on this board think of you. It's really sad.
It is called reading the other replies and the poll results. Something pretty normal to do when you post in a thread like this.

Last edited by Dominic : Jan 10th, 2013 at 03:56 PM.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #98
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
i haven´t read the whole thread
but when a married guy is looking for a diq, then it is not the fault of the gay guy
it isn´t the fault of gay that something is wrong in the marriage.

IMO it is all the decision of the married men if he want to fuck around with a guy while he has a wife at home
but there is not difference if the married guy fuck around with a guy or another girl

cheating is cheating
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #99
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin View Post
I don't think using a legal analogy is appropriate or effective way of analysing an emotional and highly personal situation. You refer to the doctrine of "privity of contract". Emotions don't end stop or end where legal obligations do; legal obligations can also be enforced by the courts. Emotions can't be - emotions change where a contract would not lapse.

Thus, it is necessary to have some sort of emotional intelligence before going into a relationship. It would also be a good idea for the 3rd party to have some emotional intelligence too. IMO anyone with any sort of emotional intelligence wouldn't engage in a one-off sexual act where they are essentially a vessel for the other's "guilty or true pleasure" or on the other hand would not attempt to initiate relations and seduce someone in already a relationship. Getting into a prolonged and messy affair where there are other people, such as children, involved also requires some intelligent emotional judgement.

Obviously these things aren't black and white and if the relationship was "dying" i.e. emotional connection was lost, partners talking about separating - then it's a different context. Of course all this is predicated in that the onus isn't on the 3rd party to find out the relationship status in the first place.
I agree with you that the 3rd party should have emotional intelligence. The husband and wife have an agreement that they are going to be monogamous. My issue is whether or not the 3rd party is morally obligated to respect that agreement. An agreement that they had no input into at all. So I guess my issue is not whether or not the 3rd party should pursue the relationship, but if he were to, would that be morally wrong?
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #100
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Phags find married men attractive. He might be a 4/10 but if he mentions he is married or has a gf then he is automatically upgraded to a 7. Somehow being a married coward makes him more masculine to the femme phags.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #101
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
Phags find married men attractive. He might be a 4/10 but if he mentions he is married or has a gf then he is automatically upgraded to a 7. Somehow being a married coward makes him more masculine to the femme phags.
WTF is this shit? It both offends a lifestyle and the English language. The fuckery

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #102
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Phags is like phat.
Phabulous gays= Phags.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #103
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
It is called reading the other replies and the poll results. Something pretty normal to do when you post in a thread like this.
Lol have you though? "Absolutely not" is winning.

That some people have quoted you with "+1", "this" or "" in an effort to express agreement with your posts doesn't mean MOST people agree with you, furthermore if the majority of people here would indeed screw somebody elses man it does not even mean they particurarly agree with YOUR views.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #104
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
Phags is like phat.
Phabulous gays= Phags.
I'm a phabulous gay and although I see straight guys with lust my dick shrinks when I find they have a relationship / are married. I bet there are many phabulous gays who are just like me.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #105
country flag Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Lol have you though? "Absolutely not" is winning.

That some people have quoted you with "+1", "this" or "" in an effort to express agreement with your posts doesn't mean MOST people agree with you, furthermore if the majority of people here would indeed screw somebody elses man it does not even mean they particurarly agree with YOUR views.
The choices that signify the person would do it actually have more voters than "absolutely not"

We are all different ppl and nobody has the EXACT same thought process about anything, but in this thread it is pretty clear there are 2 sides. That's a no brainer. My post was in response to Gagsquet who said I got burnt when only 2-3 ppl clearly expressed they disagreed with me and many more said they shared my view or said equivalent things.