Question for homosexual males regarding married men - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Would you sleep with a married man?

Absolutely not. 28 52.83%
Libido first, everything else second. 6 11.32%
Depends on how hot he is. 19 35.85%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #76
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question for homosexual males regarding married men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Dominic getting burned
Yeah except most ppl agreed with me I'm glad to see you stayed as dumb as the last time I talked to you

Last edited by Dominic : Jan 10th, 2013 at 03:32 AM.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #77
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
Agreed. We all know there'll be some skank to meet his needs but why be that skank? Let somebody else get involved in that mess - find a decent guy for the night. There are plenty out there.
I agree with you that it is easy to find a decent guy but the point many ppl are trying to make here is that it's not gonna change anything whatsoever whether you do it or not, there is already a problem with the relationship whether you have sex with that man or not.

The actual problem is that he has the desire to sleep with someone else, there is a reason for that
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #78
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Why is this question only posed to gay males?
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #79
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampers& View Post
Why is this question only posed to gay males?
Because they will go to hell, they have no morals !
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #80
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute

debby are you serious??
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #81
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-R-E-A-K View Post
debby are you serious??

Why do I always have to point out I was being sarcastic?

Irony, people, irony.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #82
country flag Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Why do I always have to point out I was being sarcastic?

Irony, people, irony.
I also feel like I have to be extremely clear and careful for you to understand what I'm saying the way I intend it to
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #83
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because they will go to hell, they have no morals !
Show me the lie

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #84
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I also feel like I have to be extremely clear and careful for you to understand what I'm saying the way I intend it to
Come on, it has happened only two times, and I am pretty surprised someone actually took me seriously.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #85
country flag Dominic

Quote:
Come on, it has happened only two times, and I am pretty surprised someone actually took me seriously.
Huh!? did you read the post you quoted?
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #86
debby

Quote:
Huh!? did you read the post you quoted?
I just give up, I thought the "you" was indeed to me, not as a general "you"
It is 7.13 am here , and I didn't sleep at all to study fucking corporate law.

Anyway, to be back to the topic, I feel like cheating with someone from the same sex after being in the denial for years (for gay people) is... less ... problematic in a way I don't know.

I was discussing that with my friends, they all said they prefered to be cheated on with a guy than with another girl because it's not their fault they don't have a dick.

But about bisexual people, well it's a different matter. But then they have to realize they are bisexual and not straight. I assume you don't need to cheat to realize that.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #87
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah except most ppl agreed with me
You care so much about what others on this board think of you. It's really sad.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #88
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

so many judgmental posts in this thread hard to believe we're in 2013
personally i don't see the marriage as some sanctified institution and I think even when in a relationship, a person is free to do what the f*ck he wants to with his body, so sleeping with a married man is not necessarily related to some moral issue.

ps : from a strictly practical pov many people are naive here imo.life is a bit more complicated than "the mariage is such a loving/trusting institution" or "adultery is wrong, you skanks are destroying others life" etc...
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #89
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

Married life shouldn't be more complicated than not lying and not cheating to your spouse. As I said, if you've an arrangement with your partner, then go do what you want, but if it's a hidden secret that allows a gay man to purposefully manipulate a woman into marrying him only for him to go out and sleep with men behind her back, then fuck him and fuck you, too, for not only helping him cheat but also for allowing him to continue living the lie that he's carved out for himself.

I didn't think that I was going to be quite as rigid about this as I've been, especially because, for the most part, I've ever practiced monogamy, but there's a big difference between sleeping around as a single, well-adjusted person and sleeping with someone who is married. Call it judgmental, but it is 2013, we should live in a society where gay men can be free to be who they are, but we don't so if you're too much of a coward to come out, and you'd rather marry a woman and then cheat on her, count me out. You'll have to find someone else who doesn't have a gag reflex.

Last edited by shap_half : Jan 10th, 2013 at 10:13 AM.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #90
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

......at the whole premise.