Question for homosexual males regarding married men - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Would you sleep with a married man?

Absolutely not. 28 52.83%
Libido first, everything else second. 6 11.32%
Depends on how hot he is. 19 35.85%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #31
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question for homosexual males regarding married men

Same reasoning than guns dealers. "Not my fault if this dude shot you"
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #32
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Depends how hot. I know you guys would not say no if the guy was hot enough .
Yes, because all people are that shallow.

I wouldn't hook up with married men because that would mean their mouths would smell like pussy and with that thought all the sex appeal a married guy would bring is forever gone.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #33
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
Why all the Dominic BB hate This is so unfair.
What hate? Most ppl agreed with me. JJ express has always been weird, I don't think he counts
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #34
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Expres View Post
such a lame excuse, just to justify your pathetic actions.
but it's not like i expected something smart from you anyway...
Do you seriously not get that the person who's in the wrong is the guy cheating on his wife? The person he's having sex with is completely accessory and replaceable. Whether I have sex with him or not in not gonna change anything whatsoever about his state of mind and the fact that he wants to have sex with ppl other than his wife.

What I wouldn't do though is get romantically involved with a married man. That's a much different story.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #35
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Do you seriously not get that the person who's in the wrong is the guy cheating on his wife? The person he's having sex with is completely accessory and replaceable. Whether I have sex with him or not in not gonna change anything whatsoever about his state of mind and the fact that he wants to have sex with ppl other than his wife.

What I wouldn't do though is get romantically involved with a married man. That's a much different story.
Although all you said is true(except the "only the husband is in the wrong" bit), no morally decent person would want to be the mean the guy used to destroy his family.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #36
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Although all you said is true(except the "only the husband is in the wrong" bit), no morally decent person would want to be the mean the guy used to destroy his family.
What if the wife never finds out?
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #37
country flag Dominic

Quote:
What you don't get is that, if the guy wants to have sex with other ppl, his relationship is already destroyed (or clearly something is wrong and he doesn't have the desire for his wife anymore). The fact that you refuse to have sex with him isn't gonna magically heal and fix everything in his relationship.

But if we speak about getting romantically involved, then it is definitely possible that if you didn't allow this to happen, there would never have been a problem and the married couple could have stayed a happy married couple.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #38
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I would find out who his wife is and tell her that her man is running around trying to hook up with dudes.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #39
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
What you don't get is that, if the guy wants to have sex with other ppl, his relationship is already destroyed (or clearly something is wrong and he doesn't have the desire for his wife anymore). The fact that you refuse to have sex with him isn't gonna magically heal and fix everything in his relationship.

But if we speak about getting romantically involved, then it is definitely possible that if you didn't allow this to happen, there would never have been a problem and the married couple could have stayed a happy married couple.
I did get all of that, that why I said I agreed with you on everything except where you said only the husband is in the wrong.

I find your response odd to be honest, it is like you didn't read my post and just repeated yourself all over again.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #40
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
What if the wife never finds out?
.........!
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #41
country flag Dominic

Quote:
I did get all of that, that why I said I agreed with you on everything except where you said only the husband is in the wrong.

I find your response odd to be honest, it is like you didn't read my post and just repeated yourself all over again.
Well like I said, the person who sleeps with the married man doesn't actually detroy a family (because the problem's already there). So he just sleeps with a man, and it doesn't change the state of the relationship these ppl have or how this man feels about his wife.. so in light of that, and in an actual concrete manner, yes only the husband is in the wrong.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #42
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
Well like I said, the person who sleeps with the married man doesn't actually detroy a family (because the problem's already there). So he just sleeps with a man, and it doesn't change the state of the relationship these ppl have or how this man feels about his wife.. so in light of that, and in an actual concrete manner, yes only the husband is in the wrong.
Lol ok. Where did I say that?!

Since we are just repeating ourselves here I might end my part of the argument quoting myself
Quote:
no morally decent person would want to be the mean the guy used to destroy his family.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #43
country flag Dominic

my last post explained why he's not the actual mean to destroy the family, and btw "destroy the family" is a really strong term for this and it isn't even necessarely the case.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #44
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #45
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Dominic getting burned
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote