Sydney QF: A. Radwanska def. Vinci 6-4, 7-5 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #31
country flag gaja kesari

gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of
Re: Sydney QF: A. Radwanska def. Vinci 6-4, 7-5

An entertaining match thanks to both players

Aga scores another straight-set win
Yeah look out baby, I`m at high tide
gaja kesari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #32
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

someone know if everything s ok with this men who collapsed?
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #33
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future

Now Aga can relax and wait a winner from the match Na Li vs Madison Keys. If Li wins it, it will be her 8th victory this season. Radwanska has played one match less because her first round bye in Sydney.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #34
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Robby
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #35
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #36
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Damn, I wish I had seen the match
Anyone know how I can watch Sydney from America? Bet 365 doesn't seem to allow Americans to register.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #37
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overrule View Post
Anyone know how I can watch Sydney from America? Bet 365 doesn't seem to allow Americans to register.
http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #38
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Very well played by Aga

7-0 so far in 2013!
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #39
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Awesome. Thanks!
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #40
country flag pastadudde

pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all

Yes. Goodbye ugly Vinci
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #41
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Aga
Robi

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #42
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Great contrast of styles in this match, ive seen some highlights. Great job Aga , bad luck for Robby.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:01 AM   #43
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Roberta
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:07 AM   #44
country flag Trickle
#80, #55

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overrule View Post
Didn't know Americans couldn't register with Bet365. What cheap assholes.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #45
country flag Trickle
#80, #55

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

As for this match, didn't see it... but like I've said Aga is very capable of playing a nice looking match when given the chance. Well done.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote