Queen Aggie, Serena and Li Na create history- Greatest 3 tournament week of top 10 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #16
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Aggie, Serena and Li Na create history- Greatest 3 tournament week of top 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Second biggest tennis story in 2013 following Empress's stunning 1-1 start to the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Radwanska exposed herself when she played Auckland while 8 top ten players were schedule to battle it out in Brisbane.
She will have many opportunities to play against top players, don't worry.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #17
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future
Re: Queen Aggie, Serena and Li Na create history- Greatest 3 tournament week of top 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
So Radwanska and Li get rewarded for fearing Serena and catering to $$$$$$.
It's the opposite, of course. Williams feared Li, that's why she avoided Shenzhen and Sydney in the first place!1!!
I mean, come on, she knows Sharapova and Azarenka are way too chicken to face her, they would tank, fake injury or simply withdraw to avoid her at all costs. The only player (in the top 8) with balls enough to face her and able to give her competitive matches is Li, who had to play Shenzhen for the same reason Williams plays nonsense like Charleston, and who always plays Sydney. She obviously was afraid to play her!! Just like when she withdrew from Rome last year!!1!!
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #18
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I don't think MercuriePL watches tennis at all.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #19
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I don't think MercuriePL watches tennis at all.
Dayem! You guys are so brutal.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #20
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Dayem! You guys are so brutal.
He labeled Azarenka a 'mindless ballbasher.' I think that says enough.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #21
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
He labeled Azarenka a 'mindless ballbasher.' I think that says enough.
Ah...okay.
I see your point.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #22
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even read the OP

Mess.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #23
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the laugh OP and responders

I'm really curious about Aga's first matches with Serena/Vika. The douche in me wants her to be annihilated. I really want that Sharapova/Aga Miami rematch as well
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #24
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuriePL View Post
Congratulations for the real TOP 3 of tennis, who show us something more than mindless ballbashing a'la Kvikova/Whooparenka/Screamoutova trio, strength, technique and athleticism

History makers
Which one does Radwanska have?
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #25
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Which one does Radwanska have?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #26
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #27
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
I think it's an interesting threads. I love stats, even if they aren't indicative of all that much!!
Agreed! I actually retweeted the article from the tour site. I find it fascinating and love that the top women are a lot more consistent now. That's been the real big knock against the tour the last few years and the last year and a half or so that hasn't been the case. When the top girls win titles and consistently make it to the last rounds it just makes the rivalries that much more interesting.

The big names should venture off and do their own thing then meet up at the big tournaments and square off with the other big guns. I'm loving the the Australian open, for the second year in a row, likely determining how the top 3 reshapes itself. Women's tennis is actually getting fun again.

I'm equally fascinated with some promising younger Americans starting strong, how the season will unfold for Wozniacki, Kivitova, Kuznetsova, and to see if Venus can get back in the top 10 this year.

....such a tennis geek, I admit it.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:52 AM   #28
country flag fufuqifuqishahah

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute

I actually thought this was a good read. :d

Feel sorry for people who have to be so nasty for no apparent reason? As if they are even being humorous or insightful

Grand Slam [oJankyoEugeniusoAnaresoBarktraoRebelLio]
Come Baaaack [oShinoboooMarie!oNutcrackeroThe Original Russian Bombshello]
Wake Up! [oVeeoThe Slovak SpideroFrannyoSlam StephensoVaniaoJellyDee!o]

fufuqifuqishahah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #29
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

I love all of them!
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #30
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

@ people saying Na didn't committed to brisbane to avoid serena. she was clearly invited in shenzhen for the very 1st edition of shenzhen open, that's all.
for the rest (including the OP)

Quote:
Bananas don't really give a shit about what you think
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote