Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #886
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
I think we all know who is that Watson fanboy. Can't wait for Mona to trash his fav at some point this year.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....17&postcount=1
Yeah, like she did in Shrewsbury 2011 (60 63).
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #887
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Not before 15:00 on Court 1 against Vinci tomorrow. Vinci def. Halep 6-0 6-3 in 52 minutes.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #888
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Yeah, like she did in Shrewsbury 2011 (60 63).
Yup.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Muguruza Pavlyuchenkova Halep Bencic Shvedova Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #889
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Not before 15:00 on Court 1 against Vinci tomorrow. Vinci def. Halep 6-0 6-3 in 52 minutes.

Court 1, no stream?
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #890
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Will the match be streamed?

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Muguruza Pavlyuchenkova Halep Bencic Shvedova Lottner
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #891
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Tennistv. showed Court 1 matches today.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #892
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

There should be a stream for Court 1.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #893
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Nicht gerade ne Wunschgegnerin würde ich mal sagen. Aber wenn Mona dann so spielt wie gestern im Zweiten könnte das nen Klasse Match werden.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #894
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

I have seen some games of Vinci's match. She played some really good stops and also showed some beautiful all-around game. But on the other hand Halep really had an offday.

I would say that Vinci is not a good matchup for Mona so she will probably need her second set performance from yesterday. It will be interesting to see how Mona will be able to handle all those slices from Roberta's backhand.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #895
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

She already beat a lesser version of Vinci (Flipkens) but yeah Vinci will be much tougher. Mona needs to play near her best at least if she wants to win. I'm not expecting her to win to be honest but hopefully she surprises me. Come on, Mona.

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #896
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Hoffen wir mal das Mona so gut spielt, dass Vinci dann die Hilfe von "coach" Errani anfordert.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #897
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci likes to play indoors, too. I think Mona has to be very patient. I really don't know what to expect from this match but I will be watching it for sure.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #898
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Looks like only Center Court matches are streamed tomorrow. No Vinci/Barthel...... Hopefully, there is a change....

http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html

Last edited by Rex59 : Jan 29th, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #899
country flag KatjaS

Well it will be streamed via tennistv and that'll likely mean that (in Germany) it will be on Spox as well.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #900
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
mean that (in Germany) it will be on Spox as well.
Let's wait and see. Today spox.com has only streamed Center Court matches.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote