Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #721
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Another BP.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #722
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Saved.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #723
country flag deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
There was a thread about it in TF. Many bashed Tsonga for exactly what you said.
Typical TF Some of people there can only bashed...

Mona is in trouble in her service game. Is it expected?
deliverance. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #724
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

For god's sake Mona! wake up! BP for Ula.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #725
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Just awful.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #726
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

5th BP for Ula in this game.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #727
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Game Point! Please take it!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #728
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

40 all.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #729
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Another GP for Mona.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #730
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Thank God. 5-4.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #731
country flag deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

She saved 3943708 bps
deliverance. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #732
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of

Thanks god, she hold her serve!
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #733
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
They are unstable emotionally Especially Mona, who give Ula break and then served one ace and win another game easily
You don´t even see the match, but the stats are consistent with what we know about Mona as a tennis player. If the first serve or the return don´t win/set up the point she is in trouble. She wins 72% of points on her own 1st serve and Ula´s 2nd serve, only 38% on her own 2nd serve and Ula´s 1st serve.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #734
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of

It seems to be a shitfest!
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #735
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

15-15.