Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #556
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Just too studid.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #557
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #558
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #559
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

seriously, so stupid... got broken after 40-0
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #560
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((((
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #561
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

No comment... Maybe break now? Please, Mona... You can't lose it.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #562
country flag Dave86

Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice Dave86 is just really nice

unbelievable...

I'm actually happy, that we cannot see the match live
Dave86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #563
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

2 pts from lose.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #564
deliverance.

and 3 mps.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #565
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Another laughable performance from her at a Grand Slam
This is her 4th 1st round loss at a GS in a row and she was the favorite 3 times in these matches, even 2 times seeded.

That means she will be out of the top 40 after the AO and most likely not in the German Fed Cup Team in February.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #566
deliverance.

Bye.

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #567
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

9 points in a row.. well done
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #568
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

one of her worst losses...this sucks so much...
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #569
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

Elend.....
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #570
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

mona

losing 9 points in a row after 4-4 40-0 up
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote