Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #451
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
This.

Her composure is a strenght and her apparent calm doesn't mean she isn't determined to fight and win.
It looks like that, because her movement, grip, footwork on defense and the subsequent quick errors give the impression that she doesn´t care.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #452
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
It looks like that, because her movement, grip, footwork on defense and the subsequent quick errors give the impression that she doesn´t care.
That's not the impression I got.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #453
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

The truth is that Mona's game is really flawed and I don't think her offence is enough to hide the big holes in her game no matter how good her offence is. I even doubt she can be a consistent top 20 player with her current game. Of course no way in hell she becomes a top 10 player with her current game. That's for sure. She really needs to improve but I don't know how can she improve without a full-time coach.

Anyway, let's hope she makes the top 20 at least this year. Playing some MM events would help I guess.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #454
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Mona probably has the weakest defence by far in the top 50.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #455
Setsuna.

Ok, I'll stop being negative now. Good luck vs Pervak.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #456
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Ok, I'll stop being negative now. Good luck vs Pervak.
Yes, please get your optimism back! We cannot demand a more appropriate on-court attitude from Mona if we start getting negative ourselves after just one loss which happened in a final (!) after two successful weeks.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #457
Setsuna.

Mona. What a sweetheart.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #458
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Yes, please get your optimism back! We cannot demand a more appropriate on-court attitude from Mona if we start getting negative ourselves after just one loss which happened in a final (!) after two successful weeks.
Ok, I'm really sorry if I bothered you. Just to let you know, I'll always support her as much as I can even if she doesn't fulfill her potential. I adore this women.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #459

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, I'm really sorry if I bothered you. Just to let you know, I'll always support her as much as I can even if she doesn't fulfill her potential. I adore this women.
Me too, she's too sweet, you just can't love her. It's ok to be upset and angry when one of your faves loses badly, it happens to me too, it just shows you care much

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #460
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Quote:
The truth is that Mona's game is really flawed and I don't think her offence is enough to hide the big holes in her game no matter how good her offence is. I even doubt she can be a consistent top 20 player with her current game. Of course no way in hell she becomes a top 10 player with her current game. That's for sure. She really needs to improve but I don't know how can she improve without a full-time coach.
Really good post and a bit sad too, but this is what I think about her situation. I'm only hope she won't be huge underachiever because of lack full-time coach. I think she need some big wins too. Last year she lost matches against Azarenka or Radwanska in 3 sets battles.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #461
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok that sounds much better. The first time i saw her was two and a half years ago. At that time she was nearly completely under the radar of the german tennis association. So you can maybe imagine how much she must have improved her game since then in order to become a TOP 40 player nearly beating the big babes on tour. I am quite sure without a doubt that she will continue to develop her game in the upcoming years. And i think she is wise enough to know when it is the right time to start travelling with a permanent coach.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #462

Sorry Rucolo, I'm gonna post them all

She's cute Mona

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #463
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Such an adorable person
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #464
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

A new dress for every round
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #465
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Wurde wahrscheinlich schon gesagt, aber ich will mir jetzt nicht die letzten 15 Seiten durchlesen
Was ist dieses komische Zeug auf ihrem Kleid-hat das irgendeine Bedeutung?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote