Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #346
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

R1: Good match (in the last 2 sets at least).
R2: Bad match.
QF: Good match.
SF: Bad match.
F:.....Good match?

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #347
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

I think Mona should be more comfortable with Vesnina's game.

Elena is not as clever as Flipkens on court.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #348
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Kirsten really has a nice game. So she proved me wrong concerning my judgement of her game which i provided yesterday.

At least i guessed the outcome right (64 64).
Nice!

So now you are duty bound to keep your prediction streak going and tell us what the final score will be

Last edited by Raiden : Jan 11th, 2013 at 11:10 AM.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #349
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
As to the next match, I'm pretty confident Mona will take that too... unless she loses concentration and maybe starts thinking and calculating about how much energy she needs to preserve for next week's AO.
Well she`s in the final now. The reward to win the title again would surely boost her confidence and hopefully will convince her to play some more good tennis for one hour or so instead of starting to calculate about her tank.

Not to get carried away with that for now, but if she could win the title at Hobart and get through to the third round against Aga, it would be additionally exciting to watch the encounter of the two pre-AO tournament winners.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #350
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she played badly in last matches.. She played just enough to win without big efforts
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #351
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
I think Mona should be more comfortable with Vesnina's game.

Elena is not as clever as Flipkens on court.
Yup. Think so as well.

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #352
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

This 1:6 1:6 lost is not long ago, but I think Mona will do it again and make more Hobart history.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #353
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Mona
Always too many UEs in her game but as long as she makes the important points, that is what counts in the end!
Great start, hope she can beat Vesnina this time but tough match, we´ll see, hope Mona can show a good match..

record of the russian in finals isn´t that great, so we´ll see..
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #354
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #355
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
English please

Z, you need to show a little courtesy to loyal Mona compatriots who were here before any English speaker showed up.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #356
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Mona is wearing a different outfit each match.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #357
Potavushina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

I'm still regretting I chose Spanish instead of German as a 2nd foreign language in highschool though

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #358
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Nice win from Mona Maybe she can win again. I would love to see a great final because I like Vesnina as well, but her finalrecord is horrible in singles
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #359
country flag Raiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post

I'm still regretting I chose Spanish instead of German as a 2nd foreign language in highschool though
Where? It looks like the similar kind of arrangement as is common in Holland, where pupils are left to choose between French, German or Spanish (nowadays - in the past it would have been automatically French & German).
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #360
country flag Yukon62

Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Mona improved so much her game during off season, playing with more spin and angles ...
I agree 100% with you. A good example was the match point, which she prepared patiently and with brain.
This is the new Mona Barthel !!! I am quite confident about the next months.
Yukon62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote