Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #16
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
She appears to be very confident and relaxed on these pics and i also think that her charisma is quite special.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #17
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Seeing Mona winning on an offday really made my day!
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #18
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seeing Mona winning on an offday really made my day!
Me too. She should play better next round since I don't think she would get another win against a player like Zakopalova with such a bad performance.

I hope Pironkova wins but on hardcourts Zakapolova is much better so she is likely to win and meet Mona in the QF.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #19
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
with such a bad performance.
Anyway she made 30+ winners in two sets -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #20
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Hoffe sie schafft auch hier das Halbfinale
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #21
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Me too. She should play better next round since I don't think she would get another win against a player like Zakopalova with such a bad performance.

I hope Pironkova wins but on hardcourts Zakapolova is much better so she is likely to win and meet Mona in the QF.
Mona would attack Zakopalova's weak serve so that on a normal or good day she should prevail. Pironkova on the other hand can be very dangerous at times. But in the end i think that Mona has so much more potential than these two players.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #22
Setsuna.

Quote:
Mona would attack Zakopalova's weak serve so that on a normal or good day she should prevail. Pironkova on the other hand can be very dangerous at times. But in the end i think that Mona has so much more potential than these two players.
True.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #23
country flag Tecumseh

If we continue to post that much we will soon have "Mona Barthel Volume 3".
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #24
Setsuna.

Quote:
If we continue to post that much we will soon have "Mona Barthel Volume 3".

I hope she gets her own subform before that happens. She deserves it and her fanbase is growing.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #25
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Mona has more posts in her Thread, than Angie in her Subforum and Andrea has not many more. Looks like Mona is kind of popular.
Well Petko was out for almost a year, so there are obviously all the live scoring posts missing that usually fill up the counter quickly. But Mona deserves her own forum, someone who knows how to get that done should take care of that.

Playing doubles with Cornet at the AO by the way.

Last edited by KatjaS : Jan 8th, 2013 at 10:24 PM.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #26
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:

I hope she gets her own subform before that happens. She deserves it and her fanbase is growing.
Yes she clearly deserves it and she seems to have very nice and sophisticated supporters, especially if you compare them to the Serena fanboys on GM.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #27
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Mona will only play the big tournaments after AO.

First Paris, then maybe Fed Cup against France, then Doha and then Dubai qualifying.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #28
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Yes and than Indian Wells and Miami.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #29
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Mona will only play the big tournaments after AO.

First Paris, then maybe Fed Cup against France, then Doha and then Dubai qualifying.
Good choice!
Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #30
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote