Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #2821
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

^ Yes, probably there will be some pathetic human beings who will bash/insult her on FB because they lost money betting on her (just like what happened with Angie). That's the only thing I'm worried about because this might affect Mona if that happens.
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #2822
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
^ Yes, probably there will be some pathetic human beings who will bash/insult her on FB because they lost money betting on her (just like what happened with Angie). That's the only thing I'm worried about because this might affect Mona if that happens.
Mona might have considered these problems before she decided to sign in on FB and maybe she is above that kind of thing.

As for me, i would hardly get used to this kind of stuff.

By the way, she looks very good on her birthday pic.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #2823
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May be there is a moderator on her facebook page )
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2824
country flag Grininel

Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all

Surprising.
Next step is to make a TennisForum account and have an argument with TF trolls about "Who's fatter?".
Wish she had a good time. I like the number 711.
Grininel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #2825
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Its ok for her to have a page as long as its not her running it. She has the type of game where she is going to get a lot of haters. Once she reaches top 20 she wont have enough time to run her own website or sew her own dresses.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2826
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grininel View Post
Surprising.
Next step is to make a TennisForum account and have an argument with TF trolls about "Who's fatter?".
Wish she had a good time. I like the number 711.
I think her sister has one.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #2827
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Svitolin was getting some horrible abuse on her page. i reported them and fb did nothing about it
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #2828
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

^ You can't expect a pro tennis player to spend time on Facebook deleting posts. That's why it didn't bother me (unlike some of you) that she stayed away form facebook and twitter and exclusively used her website which she had more control of.

And unless you are a Sharapova (and have 10 million followers) there is no reason for employing a special person to take care of your online media. If a player has a sister or brother they could in theory take care of trolls for you but after a while even your relatives would start demanding money
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #2829
country flag Melange

I would almost offer to help delete the spam but she runs the page herself

Another alternative is that your agent does it for you, which is how the fans end up getting charged $50 for a photo
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #2830
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

some of u should open a thread for "Mona´s summer tournaments" or sth like that once the Bad Gastein draw is out, we need a few more threads for Mona, that´s why she has her own subforum

News from her new FB page can be posted in her News&Opinions Thread from now on
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #2831
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Qualy draw was out on Friday.. Where is the main draw
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #2832
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

^ The draw will be held at 12.00 pm CEST today.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #2833
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Barthel will play doubles with Beck
First round against Barrois/Daniilidou.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #2834
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Really good draw. If Mona loses in the 1st 2 rounds...
She should make the QF at the very least.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #2835
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Really good draw. If Mona loses in the 1st 2 rounds...
She should make the QF at the very least.
Yes, i agree. That should be possible, but you never know.

I would already be happy if Mona wins two matches here.

Given the recent results on clay, Petkovic might be the biggest favorite for the tournament win.