Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:12 AM   #2086
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Yes and nobody will see this. Hopefully QF vs Angie.
Really? Why?
Sam is a top 10 player and this will be a 4th round match so they should play on a show court. Are you sure that they won't play on a show court?

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:12 AM   #2087
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Yes and nobody will see this. Hopefully QF vs Angie.
I hope HF in Indian Wells and ZDF Sportstudio very soon (after America tour)
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #2088
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Mona But i didn't watch it. And i don't see this match on tennisTV.. WTF ??? (There are only Woz's and Kerber's matches)
PS. Mona again won a 3-setter vs top-20 player, but the third set again was not close

Updated: Mona's match has finally appeared on tennisTV

Last edited by Hartson : Mar 12th, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:24 AM   #2089
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Really? Why?
Sam is a top 10 player and this will be a 4th round match so they should play on a show court. Are you sure that they won't play on a show court?
Don't worry! I am pretty sure that we will see this match. Otherwise you could call it one of the biggest jokes ever. If needed they should skip some random match on the men's side.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #2090
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Really? Why?
mona vs sam not before 4:30 pm on stadium 3

so if there's no wta coverage from court 3 like the previous days: no pictures...
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #2091
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

so Happy for Mona
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #2092
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
mona vs sam not before 4:30 pm on stadium 3

so if there's no wta coverage from court 3 like the previous days: no pictures...
Court 3 is a show court, so it'll be streamed at least. The insult is that they scheduled Kvitova's match with Klara Z. for Court 7, a non-show court for the R16. Can't believe it, as yet, while they gave Errani's match with Bartoli "Court 2".

Last edited by Rex59 : Mar 12th, 2013 at 05:27 PM.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #2093
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
[i]Court 3 is a show court
No, it isn't
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #2094
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Court 3 is a show court, so it'll be streamed at least. The insult is that they scheduled Kvitova's match with Klara Z. for Court 7, a non-show court for the qtrs. Can't believe it, as yet, while they gave Errani's match with Bartoli "Court 2".
when Kvitova starts winning something that matters maybe they will put her on court 3
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #2095
country flag Hartson

Mona's stats: 32-23.
1 set: 8-7
2 set: 13-15
3 set: 11-1
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #2096
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Court 3 is a show court, so it'll be streamed at least. The insult is that they scheduled Kvitova's match with Klara Z. for Court 7, a non-show court for the qtrs. Can't believe it, as yet, while they gave Errani's match with Bartoli "Court 2".

again no court3 wta matches scheduled on tennistv...means no streams at all from from mona, angie and aga...what a crap!

http://www.tennistv.com/live

Last edited by Schnffy : Mar 12th, 2013 at 08:11 AM.
Schnffy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #2097
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
again no court3 wta matches scheduled on tennistv...means no streams at all from from mona, angie and aga...what a crap!

OK, but final with Mona I look in any case
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #2098
country flag elba

Mona's website:

So excited to win over Ana Ivanovic. It was a great atmosphere on the court and I want to thank for all the support I got out there.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #2099
country flag elba

No one foto from Mona at official site of tournament, time to win a GS.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #2100
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:

But instead they are streaming some shitty ATP matches from court 3 (Cilic vs Raonic; Almagro vs Haas).
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote