Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 129 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #1921
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
At the end of the match she looked at me exactly to see my reaction maybe. I was fistpumping a little bit while looking at her. She smiled at me again.

She tried to give me a ball signed by her but sadly I couldn't catch the ball. Anyway, her simle is more than enough for me.
That's really nice of her! Great that she acknowledges your support.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #1922
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Ihre Berichte auf der Webseite zeigen doch, dass sich ihr Selbstbewusstsein steigert. Zusammengefasst klingt dass nach "Ich hab so gut gespielt das Angie keine Chance hatte!"
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #1923
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get the Kerber hate either. Can't even understand based on what it is, as most of the time, people just bash her without the tiniest argument.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #1924

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Maybe it's because she has beaten Serena and Maria. But who knows. I like her.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #1925
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

I didn't like Kerber's behaviour years ago. She looks unpleasant for me, I didn't like her "come on" and game. But since Eastbourne and Wimbledon '12 I started to like her counterpunching game a bit. But oficially started like her game and her personality after YEC. Her match against Azarenka... Since then I'm supporting her from time to time. She's not my fave, sometimes she still annoys me, but I have more respect for her.

Hisagi, I'm jealous I'm happy with you so much even can't meet her. I'm waiting for her in Poland, maybe someday she will appear there. Probably I won't talk with her, I'm so shy, like you And my english is not enough good.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #1926
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
This.

This Kerber hate on TF really annoys me to no end. I really don't know why she gets this much hate. Yesterday I took a pic with her and she was extremely nice with me.

Something was clearly bothering her in this match. However, that doesn't mean she would have beaten Mona today if she was 100% fit but at least she would make this match more competitive.

I'm very happy for Mona obviously. That was such a good match from her. I will watch it again for sure. I kept saying "come on Mona" whenever she won a big/great point. She was hearing me since I was near to her. At the end of the match she looked at me exactly to see my reaction maybe. I was fistpumping a little bit while looking at her. She smiled at me again.

She tried to give me a ball signed by her but sadly I couldn't catch the ball. Anyway, her simle is more than enough for me.
Amazing stuff, Hisagi!

And good to hear that Mona is so nice to her fans. But i am sure that each and everyone of us already knew that beforehand. I have no doubt that her attitude and behaviour won't change even if she becomes more successful now.

Concerning Mona's performance in this tournament it seems that you are a very good talisman for her. She played really well in her clean-hitting mode today with astonishing few unforced errors. But at the same time Angie was a bit rusty after coming back from her back injury so she is far away from her normal level at the moment. But in general i think that Mona really is a bad matchup for Angie what you could also see in their previous matches.

On GM are a lot of haters so i think its not relevant what they are thinking about Angie or any other player. Hopefully she gets back to her form of 2012 again and maybe next year you will enjoy a really tough battle between these two.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1927
popinjay

popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold

http://www.mona-barthel.de/en/berichte2013en.html

Im Live Ranking momentan #26, Tendenz steigend

http://tennis4wta.com/Siralama/s1_50.html
popinjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #1928
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I can rest in peace now.

BEST DAY EVER!!!! Still can't believe I met her and talked to her. I was too nervous at first but then I told myself "Damn it! Go talk to her already, you coward. This is your only chance.".

I saw her in court 1 watching a match between the annoying Putintseva and another random player. I had a chance to talk to her after that match but I didn't do it because I was too nervous.

Then Mona and her mom went to the center court. I gave up and didn't follow Mona to talk to her. Then after 40 minutes I was about to go home but before gping home I was curious to know what's happening in center court. I didn't see anyone there apart form security guards and some guys who were checking if the Hawkeye works or preparing the Hawkeye.

Wait a min......when I was still checking who is on center court, I saw Mona and her mum there. This was my another golden chance. Thank God I didn't waste it like the 1st one. Can't believe I got another chance thanks to my curiosity. I talked to her finally. I really can't describe my feeling at the moment. I'm still so happy.

She is so sweet and down to earth. What a lovely women. She was laughing when I told her that I was too nervous to talk to her. I told her I'm big fan of her and I was so happy to meet her finally. She smiled at me a lot and said thank you. I asked her about her favourite tournament. She answered AO (her fav slam) and Stuttgart. She likes Hobart too of course.

I asked also "who is the closest German player to you?". She said all of them but first she mentioned Angie and Julia (joy division you were right. Julia and Angie are the closest to her among the Germans).

I couldn't take a pic with her beacuse there was a fence between me and her. I told her I will take a pic with her tomorrow. She didn't train today by the way. Maybe she trained in the morning. Her mom is always with her.

Done.
So, so happy for you

I so want to meet her. Hopefully at Eastbourne
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #1929
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Mona, Volume 2 is a good name for the thread!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #1930
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
Hisagi, I'm jealous I'm happy with you so much even can't meet her. I'm waiting for her in Poland, maybe someday she will appear there. Probably I won't talk with her, I'm so shy, like you And my english is not enough good.

My English is really poor tbh. We have a lot of things in common it seems.
Hope you meet her one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Amazing stuff, Hisagi!

And good to hear that Mona is so nice to her fans. But i am sure that each and everyone of us already knew that beforehand. I have no doubt that her attitude and behaviour won't change even if she becomes more successful now.
+1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
So, so happy for you

I so want to meet her. Hopefully at Eastbourne
Thanks sweetie. Hope you meet her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #1931
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Yes. Maybe we should post more. Mona Volume 3 might than win at the Slams. WTA Race - AO -> #1 Mona
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1933
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

mona will play the first match after 3:30 pm on court 1
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #1934
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait! Go go go Mona!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1935
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

As expected win over Kerber !

Mona played very well, but honestly Kerber was only at 50 %. She could hardly serve and was slow, let many balls pass. Kerber should have retired. Like Kirilenko, Wickmayer, Makarova, Halep, Lepchenko. But Kerber is just too nice. Wozniacki in R3 will be no problem for Mona.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote