Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #1906
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave86 View Post
I have to say, she's in the better half of the draw . I think she can beat Wozniacki the way she played tonight. Radwanska is also beatable for her if she can maintain her form.
But maybe I'm just overoptimistic...
maybe tired from last week FedCup in eilat
and her sister really didn´t helped her to safe some fuel

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #1907
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave86 View Post
I have to say, she's in the better half of the draw . I think she can beat Wozniacki the way she played tonight. Radwanska is also beatable for her if she can maintain her form.
But maybe I'm just overoptimistic...
I think Radwanska would be very tricky for Mona but let's not get ahead too far. She lost the last one to Wozniacki and it's not gonna be as one-sided as today for sure.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1908
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
her mother reminded Mona on her last match as she lost to Kerber in 3 sets
I thought the same
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1909
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
and for some reasons remembered her at her loss at Copenhagen.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #1910
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Mona again gave a bagel to Angie, but invisible
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1911
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Nice stats!

Hisagi. must have had a lethal orgasm watching this live
More than one! I am sure he felt like being in heaven during that match.

But i also think he was feeling a bit sad for Angie at the same time.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #1912
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Mona!
Angelique for sure not at 100% but that still was a nice performance from Mona!
Problems over 2nd serve but 1st serve percentage was good and 1st serve quite effective again!

Wozniacki or Cirstea next, winnable for good playing Mona but we´ll see, another good result for her already anyway!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #1913
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
More than one! I am sure he felt like being in heaven during that match.

But i also think he was feeling a bit sad for Angie at the same time.
This.

This Kerber hate on TF really annoys me to no end. I really don't know why she gets this much hate. Yesterday I took a pic with her and she was extremely nice with me.

Something was clearly bothering her in this match. However, that doesn't mean she would have beaten Mona today if she was 100% fit but at least she would make this match more competitive.

I'm very happy for Mona obviously. That was such a good match from her. I will watch it again for sure. I kept saying "come on Mona" whenever she won a big/great point. She was hearing me since I was near to her. At the end of the match she looked at me exactly to see my reaction maybe. I was fistpumping a little bit while looking at her. She smiled at me again.

She tried to give me a ball signed by her but sadly I couldn't catch the ball. Anyway, her simle is more than enough for me.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #1914
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Didn`t you go behind her bench after the match ?
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #1915
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn`t you go behind her bench after the match ?
Nope.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #1916
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow it seems she remembers you and will probably do so for many years to come when she plays in Doha. Cool stuff, Hisagi!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1917
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Why ? You were probably still too exited.
And next time you should scream your "Auf geht`s Mona" a little louder that we also can hear you.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #1918
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Wow it seems she remembers you and will probably do so for many years to come when she plays in Doha. Cool stuff, Hisagi!
Yes, she remembers me which means a lot me.

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1919
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Why ? You were probably still too exited.
And next time you should scream your "Auf geht`s Mona" a little louder that we also can hear you.
My brother was with me and he wanted to leave fast in order to watch some Champions League matches. That's why.
Not sure I can do that tbh.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Feb 12th, 2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #1920
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

I took some pics of her after she finished her training today. Will post them later. Her mom looks really funny when she is holding a tennis racket.