Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #1876
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by popinjay View Post
Was meinst du??
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...stats_2013.pdf

1.Statistik oben links
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #1877
renegade!

renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
OK
renegade! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #1878
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
She was ok today. That girl is certainly the most annoying player on the tour.
Angie was there watching Mona in the 1st set by the way.
I think I saw you there
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #1879
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I think I saw you there
Really?
By the way, did you hear someone saying "come on, Mona!"? I didn't say it loudly though.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #1880
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

I waved at Mona when I entered the court. She saw me waving at her and then smiled at me.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #1881
renegade!

renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I waved at Mona when I entered the court. She saw me waving at her and then smiled at me.
renegade! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #1882
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Were you sitting in the front row. The camera was zooming in a lot for Yulia's come ons. When did you shout at her. I think I heard someone say something in the first set. Was Hannelore taking pictures? We were laughing at how she and Mona were sitting saying nothing at the end of the set like they were in the park.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #1883
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
She really seems to be the most likeable player on tour (at least for me).

And tell me Hisagi, how was your day at the stadium?

Was Mona so impressive that she moved up in your list of favorite players taking the place beside Princess Chak?

I like your favs by the way, especially Petra Martic is a really fine player. And of course Anna! I hope she will come back soon but i didn't hear any news about her for a long time.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1884
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

noone takes place beside Most Importnant Princess

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #1885
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
noone takes place beside Most Importnant Princess

And i think you took my post a bit too seriously.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #1886
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Yes
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #1887
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Were you sitting in the front row. The camera was zooming in a lot for Yulia's come ons. When did you shout at her. I think I heard someone say something in the first set. Was Hannelore taking pictures? We were laughing at how she and Mona were sitting saying nothing at the end of the set like they were in the park.
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
She really seems to be the most likeable player on tour (at least for me).

And tell me Hisagi, how was your day at the stadium?

Was Mona so impressive that she moved up in your list of favorite players taking the place beside Princess Chak?

I like your favs by the way, especially Petra Martic is a really fine player. And of course Anna! I hope she will come back soon but i didn't hear any news about her for a long time.
She is certainly one of the most likeable players on tour if not the most likeable player. She is genuinely very sweet and humble. She is so down to earth and looks pretty shy. I'm a shy person too (not a good thing probably). That's why I was too nervous to talk to her yesterday.

After that night (the night I met her and talked to her), I was full of happiness. I really can't describe how happy I was after I finished talking with her. The feeling was really amazing. I told my mom about it and she was very happy for me. My mom told me she is a great girl and deserves all your support.

Yes, I love Mona even more now than before. I love her way more now actually. She is pretty close to Anna. These 2 are so special to me. The princess was so unlucky in her career sadly. I hope Mona won't face the same destiny. However, even if she doesn't fulfill her potential, I would still support her as much as I do now.

I took a pic with her today after the match. I can't post it here though. I was looking really bad. My hair was a mess. However Mona's smile in that pic I took with her always makes me happy.
Forever Chakvetadze

Last edited by Tezuka. : Feb 11th, 2013 at 11:17 PM.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #1888
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Its a good place to meet your faves. Not many people so the players can walk around slowly. Too bad Bojana got injured.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #1889
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Yup.

She is certainly one of the most likeable players on tour if not the most likeable player. She is genuinely very sweet and humble. She is so down to earth and looks pretty shy. I'm a shy person too (not a good thing probably). That's why I was too nervous to talk to her yesterday.

After that night (the night I met her and talked to her), I was full of happiness. I really can't describe how happy I was after I finished talking with her. The feeling was really amazing. I told my mom about it and she was very happy for me. My mom told me she is a great girl and deserves all your support.

Yes, I love Mona even more now than before. I love her way more now actually. She pretty close to Anna. These 2 are so special to me. The princess was so unlucky in her career sadly. I hope Mona won't face the same destiny. However, even if she doesn't fulfill her potential, I would still support her as much as I do now.

I took a pic with her today after the match. I can't post it here though. I was looking really bad. My hair was a mess. However Mona's smile in that pic I took with her always makes me happy.
This sounds like the second great day in a row for you. Hopefully you will witness a superb match between Mona and Angie tomorrow.

And with regard to Chak: i have always thought that she has way more talent than Sharapova. Unfortunately her career has been an unlucky story so far.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #1890
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup.

Yes, I love Mona even more now than before. I love her way more now actually. She is pretty close to Anna. These 2 are so special to me. The princess was so unlucky in her career sadly. I hope Mona won't face the same destiny. However, even if she doesn't fulfill her potential, I would still support her as much as I do now.

Aww this is so sweet

It's really amazing what tennis is capable of doing to people. Such a good sport!
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote