Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #1831
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Mona isn't on twitter, so why they should congratulate her on twitter?

Hopefully the first and last time.
I know that Mona is not on twitter and i did not write that the other girls should congratulate her. So read my posts carefully next time.

Hast du heute Wanzen gefrühstückt?
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1832
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that Mona can beat Putintseva at least, 2nd round match vs Kerber would be great.
We´ll see if Mona is able to play more consistent than last year, really hope for further good results and hard court suits her so hope for the best!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1833
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Of course, it will.
But she wouldn`t be able to resist and try a little piece of it.
However, I fear you won`t get cheesecake at Doha.
I'm thinking now about something to give her as a gift (apart from the cheesecake).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
I am also optimistic. With such a big fan like you on her side she can't loose.

It would be so interesting to watch her playing against Angelique in R2.
Thanks. I love Angie too but I'll be cheering for Mona for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Hisagi, it's a really nice experience, for Mona too to meet such a big fan as you are I am really happy with you.
Thanks. I hope you meet her too one day.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #1834
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

^ I would of course also be cheering for Mona if it comes to an encounter with Angie because she is clearly my first fav. But i also like Angie a lot. Her rise since the US Open 11 is quite stunning and her game is fun to watch.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #1835
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by popinjay View Post
First Round tomorrow vs. Yulia Putintseva
Ich piss mich weg. Gerade die zwei gegeneinander

Mona and Putintseva could not be any more different. Mona the robot vs very emotional Putintseva. Love it. Very very interesting. They are the complete opposites. Mona is a tall player with a huge serve, Putintseva only 155 cm and her serve is a huge weakness. Mona should have no problems taking small Putintseva out. Putintseva ist Kanonenfutter für Mona.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #1836
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Ich piss mich weg. Gerade die zwei gegeneinander

Mona and Putintseva could not be any more different. Mona the robot vs very emotional Putintseva. Love it. Very interesting. They are the complete opposites. Mona is a tall player with a huge serve, Putintseva is 155 cm and her serve is a huge weakness. Mona should have no problems taking small Putintseva out. Putintseva ist Kanonenfutter für Mona.
Then i can put my mind at rest. I have seen some pieces on youtube of Putintseva but because of the sidewards perspective i couldn't really see her game, only her very annoying outbursts.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #1837
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
I asked also "who is the closest German player to you?". She said all of them but first she mentioned Angie and Julia (joy division you were right. Julia and Angie are the closest to her among the Germans).
No surprise to me. Mona, Julia and Angie are the quiet ones. Andrea and Sabine are the extroverted ones.

Please watch the Doha R1 match vs Putintseva and write a match report

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1838
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Please watch the Doha R1 match vs Putintseva and write a match report
Don't worry, I will for sure.

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #1839
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Thanks for vids and explanations @Katja and joy division. That looks really frightening but nice to read that Mona could laugh about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post

Thanks. I hope you meet her too one day.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #1840
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that Mona is not on twitter and i did not write that the other girls should congratulate her. So read my posts carefully next time.
Ok, then everything is alright. No one is pissed bc he didn't congratulate on twitter.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #1841
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a nice story Ahmed. Im glad you got to talk to her and she had some time.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1842
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am also optimistic. With such a big fan like you on her side she can't loose.

It would be so interesting to watch her playing against Angelique in R2.
I was cheering for her at a match and she still lost
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #1843
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Thats a nice story Ahmed. Im glad you got to talk to her and she had some time.
Thanks.

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #1844
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Putintseva`s behavior is sick and her game reminds me of a lesser Cibulkova.
I wonder why the coaches she had didn`t break her of these ugly habits earlier.
If she should become successful on the tour she will be the most unlikeable and hated player for sure.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1845
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Probably because they were too busy laughing at her.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote