Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1816
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
BEST DAY EVER!!!! Still can't believe I met her and talked to her.
great
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #1817
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Great stuff, Hisagi.

If you want to make her really happy tomorrow you should bake her a cheesecake. Mona loves it.
I can give you the perfect recipe for it.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #1818
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I can rest in peace now.

BEST DAY EVER!!!! Still can't believe I met her and talked to her. I was too nervous at first but then I told myself "Damn it! Go talk to her already, you coward. This is your only chance.".

I saw her in court 1 watching a match between the annoying Putintseva and another random player. I had a chance to talk to her after that match but I didn't do it because I was too nervous.

Then Mona and her mom went to the center court. I gave up and didn't follow Mona to talk to her. Then after 40 minutes I was about to go home but before gping home I was curious to know what's happening in center court. I didn't see anyone there apart form security guards and some guys who were checking if the Hawkeye works or preparing the Hawkeye.

Wait a min......when I was still checking who is on center court, I saw Mona and her mum there. This was my another golden chance. Thank God I didn't waste it like the 1st one. Can't believe I got another chance thanks to my curiosity. I talked to her finally. I really can't describe my feeling at the moment. I'm still so happy.

She is so sweet and down to earth. What a lovely women. She was laughing when I told her that I was too nervous to talk to her. I told her I'm big fan of her and I was so happy to meet her finally. She smiled at me a lot and said thank you. I asked her about her favourite tournament. She answered AO (her fav slam) and Stuttgart. She likes Hobart too of course.

I asked also "who is the closest German player to you?". She said all of them but first she mentioned Angie and Julia (joy division you were right. Julia and Angie are the closest to her among the Germans).

I couldn't take a pic with her beacuse there was a fence between me and her. I told her I will take a pic with her tomorrow. She didn't train today by the way. Maybe she trained in the morning. Her mom is always with her.

Done.
Congratulations, Hisagi!

I knew you would be successful. And now let's hope that Mona gets her job done tomorrow against that annoying shrieker. But with the help of your support it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #1819
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
great
Thanks.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #1820
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Great stuff, Hisagi.

If you want to make her really happy tomorrow you should bake her a cheesecake. Mona loves it.
I can give you the perfect recipe for it.
Really? I would like to buy a cheesecake for her now. But will the cheesecake affect her fitness?

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #1821
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Congratulations, Hisagi!

I knew you would be successful. And now let's hope that Mona gets her job done tomorrow against that annoying shrieker. But with the help of your support it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Thanks.
She will win I'm sure.

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #1822

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Really? I would like to buy a cheesecake for her now. But will the cheesecake affect her fitness?
Of course, it will.
But she wouldn`t be able to resist and try a little piece of it.
However, I fear you won`t get cheesecake at Doha.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #1823
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Could anybody describe the behaviour of Putintseva?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using VerticalSports.Com App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #1824
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks.
She will win I'm sure.
I am also optimistic. With such a big fan like you on her side she can't loose.

It would be so interesting to watch her playing against Angelique in R2.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1825
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
I fear you won`t get cheesecake at Doha.

I would never buy a cheesecake in a shop, my wife can cook wonderfull chesscakes.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #1826

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post

Sent from my GT-I9300 using VerticalSports.Com App

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63gPctanLk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYK1X-mvi-E
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1827

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
I would never buy a cheesecake in a shop, my wife can cook wonderfull chesscakes.
For my part I never let it do my wife. I do it on my own.
I love baking cakes.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #1828
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Hisagi, it's a really nice experience, for Mona too to meet such a big fan as you are I am really happy with you.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #1829
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
She screams in your face after pretty much every point she wins, no matter how. And it's not just a "come on", but often a "COMEONDAVAIALLEZCOMEONCOMEON". She usually adds the native tongue of her opponent to that onslaught of screaming, so we might hear "COMEONALLEZDAVAIAUFGEHTSDAVAICOMEON" tomorrow. It's both hilarious and incredibly annoying.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #1830
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe the other girls were a bit pissed that Mona cancelled the fedcup. At least Julia was not amused about it whereas Angie seems to be very cool with this matter.
Mona isn't on twitter, so why they should congratulate her on twitter?

Quote:
But anyway i still think it was the right decision to focus on her singles career for now and hopefully it pays off next week.
Hopefully the first and last time.