Oxygen pulls plug on 'All My Babies' Mamas' - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #1
country flag plantman

plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute
Oxygen pulls plug on 'All My Babies' Mamas'

Prolific procreator Shawty Lo is a no-go on his own show.

Oxygen Media has pulled the plug on "All My Babies' Mamas," a reality special the network was developing about the Atlanta rap artist, who has fathered 11 children with 10 different mothers.

"As part of our development process, we have reviewed casting and decided not to move forward with the special," the network said, offering no further reason for curtailing the project.

The one-hour program would have featured Atlanta rap artist Shawty Lo, his children and their mothers. It was expected to air later this year on Oxygen, an NBCUniversal cable network owned by Comcast.

"All My Babies' Mamas" got a hostile public reception after Oxygen announced it last month. At least one petition calling for Oxygen to shut it down has collected more than 37,000 signatures.

The Parents Television Council called the program's concept "grotesquely irresponsible and exploitive" and pledged to contact advertisers of the show if it reached the air.

Previously, Oxygen denied charges that the show was meant to be "a stereotypical representation of everyday life for any one demographic or cross section of society," but rather would reveal "the complicated lives of one man, his children's mamas and their army of children."

On Tuesday, Oxygen said it will "continue to develop compelling content that resonates with our young female viewers and drives the cultural conversation."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz2I6vOfujK

Ahhhhh Shucks! Was anyone honestly looking forward to watching this show?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #2
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oxygen pulls plug on 'All My Babies' Mamas'

Why doesn't the parent's council go after the Kartrashians? Rubberhead is knocked up while still married to someone else!

I don't know who this loser is, but I'd totally watch a reality show of that guy in Tennessee who is way more prolific that this guy.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #3
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oxygen pulls plug on 'All My Babies' Mamas'

He's never heard of a condom?