Our Princess Karolina No Longer Exclusive Face of Stella McCartney - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #76
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Our Princess Karolina No Longer Exclusive Face of Stella McCartney

of course this is happening because karolina is losing a lot lately
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #77
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Our Princess?! lol no.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #78
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

What a pity. Both Stella McCartney's designs and Woz are so disgusting they really suited each other.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #79
country flag pastadudde

pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus podgorny View Post
What a pity. Both Stella McCartney's designs and Woz are so disgusting they really suited each other.
True. the only reason she is actually "known" in the fashion world is because of her famous daddy.
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #80
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Azarenka's been with Nike for years
But they saw her potential
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #81
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #82
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Who gives a toss, it was always a gimmick honor for the not best in the world number one.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #83
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Pavlyuchenkova? Why?
and not Ana or even Daniela...?
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #84
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
How is that that hard for people to understand that they have merged the Stella and Barricade lines??? Really people???
This! Misleading title doesn't help either.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #85
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Our Princess
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #86
country flag baby_britain

baby_britain is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Our Princess Karolina No Longer Exclusive Face of Stella McCartney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
Caroline is wearing the dresses and Robson/Petkovic/Palvy wear the separates.
Petkovic will also be wearing the dresses. http://www.tennisidentity.com/tennis...s-collect.html

baby_britain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote