THE Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #46
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THE Thread

I will make that number one on my priority list, Mr. FreakyGOAT.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #47
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
I will make that number one on my priority list, Mr. FreakyGOAT.
I appreciate it mate. Are you on MTF as well?

Tennis Tipping:
Winner at ITF Dothan and XWTA Kuala Lumpur Singles
Winner at ITF Vero Beach, Trnava, Poitiers, Vall d'Uxó, Zawada, and Saint Malo + XWTA Rome and Strasbourg Doubles (w/ DJDVD)
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #48

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Yes sir, but I never post there.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
My Twitter
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #49

Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes sir, but I never post there.
Good. It's hell. What kind of place bans a delicate (see what I did there?) little flower like me?

Tennis Tipping:
Winner at ITF Vero Beach, Trnava, Poitiers, Vall d'Uxó, Zawada, and Saint Malo + XWTA Rome and Strasbourg Doubles (w/ DJDVD)
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #50

Very clever, sir. What was the reason for your banishment?

My Twitter
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #51

Quote:
Very clever, sir. What was the reason for your banishment?
Too much trolling But they gave other trolls more chances than FreakyGOAT That place is corrupt.

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #52

Dollars = Money

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #53
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

This is THE best thread at TF.
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #54

Money = Problems

My Twitter
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
This is THE best thread at TF.
This. And THE Thread on MTF is the best thread on MTF. Mate, can you bump it on MTF for me?

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #56

Quote:
Money = Problems
Problem = $uricate

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #57
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
This. And THE Thread on MTF is the best thread on MTF. Mate, can you bump it on MTF for me?
I did it.
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I did it.
Thank you. You're now back on my good side, and trust me, that's a good place to be.

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #59

Plurals

anus- ani
radius- radiuses
octupus- octopuses
octagon- octagonians
auction- ostentatious?
octomom- octomothers
penis- peni

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #60

Hello mofozzzz

Tennis Tipping: