Doubles entry list - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #31
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Doubles entry list

Have Robson/Babos made the main draw or are they ALT ?? thanks.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #32
country flag egaenots07

egaenots07 is an unknown quantity at this point

who is chuang's partner? chan sisters? Niculescu and Jans-Ignacik?
egaenots07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #33
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

My last post. Are Niculescu/Begu playing together? And what about AMG and Chuang's partners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by egaenots07 View Post
who is chuang's partner? chan sisters? Niculescu and Jans-Ignacik?
Jans is pregnant.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #34
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Croats?
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #35
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Americans?
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #36
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Canadians In?

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #37
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Rodionova/Black right?

I second nevetssllim's questions.

Last edited by Uranium : Jan 8th, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #38
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Oudin?
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #39
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Rodionova/Black right?

I second nevetssllim's questions.
Found out AMG is playing with Hantuchova which suggests maybe Begu/Niculescu will play and H-C Chan/Chuang too?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #40
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

American teams?
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #41
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all Domo19 is a name known to all

Poles ?? other than Aggie Beauty Queen ??
Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #42
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

oudin is doubl rankig 200 :/
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #43
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

kuznetsova?
irigoyen is rank 135 she will play?
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #44
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Kuznetsova/Wickmayer was confirmed on the previous page.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #45
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Spiceboy- you are an legend, thank you so much for sharing all this information (and all the other entry listsinfo you hsare). I love jumping on this site for your updates!
Sincere thanks.

I really think some of these teams seem so random and don't like at all.
I am loving Julia and Sam are playing, great for Sam to be entered in dubs in Oz.
Sad Sabine isn't playing doubles.

Presuming Sharapova, Azarenka, Li, Bartoli, Kvitova, Wozniaki,Ivanovic and Giorgi are the other players who could get in but aren't playing?

Also presume:
Huber/Martinez
Errani/Vinci
Hlavackova/Hradecka
Grandin/Ulhirova
Jurak/Marosi
Mattek/Mirza
Kops Jones/Spears
Soler-Espinosa-Suarez navarro
Chan/Chan
are back together?

From what i can see, this leaves:
Erakovic
Rosolska
Domingues
Arrubarrena
Torro-Flor
Murgurza
Cibilkova
P. Suarez (Said she would only play with Dulko for the Olympics, presume she has gone back into retirment??)
U Radwanska
Klepac
Flipkins
Rus (surprised she isn't with Bertens)
Pironkova
Tatishvilli
Niculescu
Scheepers
As players who should be able to get in.(if they want to play doubles)

Shame the Radwanksa's are't together.

I hope it is:
Erakovic Scheepers
Niculescu Begu
Cirstea Halep
Rosolska U Radwanska
Domingues Arrubarrena
Rus Flipkins
Torro-Flor Murgurza (maybe not high ebough to get in??)

Maybe Fichman &(SR) Marino-again, not high enough to get in....

WC will defo go to:
Casey & Barty
Black and Rodionova

Probs to:
#9 Ar.Rodionova/Rogowska
#11 Adamczak/Bengson
#12 Jones/Peers
#14 Bobusic/Moore

Sanders & Rajicic being the other choice...

Has Bouchard entered within anyone?? (hopefuly someone with a higher enough rank to get DE!!)

Thanks again Spiceboy
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote