WWW Sydney QF: (1) A. Radwanska vs. R. Vinci? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Aga in 2 27 56.25%
Aga in 3 9 18.75%
Roberta in 2 6 12.50%
Roberta in 3 6 12.50%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #1
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute
WWW Sydney QF: (1) A. Radwanska vs. R. Vinci?

Vinci won their last match at the US Open.
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #2
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Sydney QF: (1) A. Radwanska vs. R. Vinci?

Neither are playing well, perfect opportunity for Aga to tank if she wants, but I doubt she will.
Going for Aga in 3 given the H2H.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #3
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

aga in 2
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #4
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Vinci is a good player and very dangerous for Agnieszka... Aga in 3? Unless she decides she doesn't want to play in this heat anymore... On the other hand Vinci had long match with Jelena, so maybe Aga can make it quick?
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #5
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Robby in 2, Aga plays dreadful lately
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #6
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe perfect timing for Aga to tank?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #7
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

When i consider heat i would rather w/o then prepare to AO. Aga no need to push yourself in this conditions
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #8
country flag gaja kesari

gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of

They are scheduled to play first tomorrow, at 12pm - I guess because of Roberta's doubles committments. I'm not sure if Aga can take another high noon match. During her interview she said she it would be better to play at night in such heat. We'll see what happens.
Yeah look out baby, I`m at high tide
gaja kesari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #9
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Radwanska in 3!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #10
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Agnieszka can take it. I am torn at this same time about her playing in this heat.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #11
country flag Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: WWW Sydney QF: (1) A. Radwanska vs. R. Vinci?

Go Aga ... to Victoria
Mr.Smith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #12
country flag MyskinaManiac

MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future

I've got tickets for this match! Can't wait! Apparently it's not going to be hot tomorrow.
MyskinaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #13
country flag A'DAM

A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future

Well checked the weather for tomorrow and it will be around 25 C so not bad at all!
If that will be the case than Aga shall play and try to win!
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #14
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #15
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Go Aga!

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote