Queen Aggie: "I want to win a Slam and to be World No.1 this year!" - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #76
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Aggie: "I want to win a Slam and to be World No.1 this year!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi1987 View Post
Radwanska' best chances are at Roland Garros.

She has the counter punching ability , the variety and the anticipation necessary to win it, she just needs to work on her fitness and footwork .

It's also the surface where everyone is vulnerable and there is no dominant player like Justine unlike Wimbledon.

Also there is less likelihood of her getting overpowered on clay where players smaller than Aga have won it.
i don't know why are you on TF , definitely not to eventually find out that Aga is a claymug and she admits it.

her best surfaces are grass and slow HC

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #77
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As long as Lordrena's serve is effective I don't see Aga being able to defeat her.

Add Petra, Lisicki, Vika ,Pova to the list and her chances dwindle.

The competition is even fiercer on Hard Courts.
Well i don't see how she can be able to win FO right now... she evens admits her game doesn't suit clay. Grass is Aga's best and most dominant surface imo... Only if the Grass season were longer a lot of players would benefit from it as quite a few love Grass and play their best on that surface.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #78
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
i don't know why are you on TF , definitely not to eventually find out that Aga is a claymug and she admits it.

her best surfaces are grass and slow HC

If you had any comprehension skills you would be able to read that, my post clearly talks about her chances i.e opportunities she would have a crack at a Slam.

Just because clay is her weakest surface doesn't mean she can't improve on it. I have already stated why she can be successful in my previous post.

Even your flop fave fluked her way to the title in 2012. If the cow on ice can do it why not Aga.
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #79
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you had any comprehension skills you would be able to read that, my post clearly talks about her chances i.e opportunities she would have a crack at a Slam.

Just because clay is her weakest surface doesn't mean she can't improve on it. I have already stated why she can be successful in my previous post.

Even your flop fave fluked her way to the title in 2012. If the cow on ice can do it why not Aga.
my fave won 2 Tier 1 red clay tournaments and 2 Tier II including heavily packed with top players Stuttgart, was in 2 SF at French Open before winning it....

Call me when your clay mug wins Rome or something relevant on clay

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #80
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Not this year.

She reached her peak form too late. In seasons 2010 and 2011 she would have won at least one slam and she would have reached #1 with no problems.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #81
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Not this year.

She reached her peak form too late. In seasons 2010 and 2011 she would have won at least one slam and she would have reached #1 with no problems.
This. But still think she can somehow win a Slam this year if fit Serena will not be on her way. The rest is beatable if she plays her best. People would say Vika is there but she beat her in the past. Last year was special if talk about this match-up cause Vika played tennis of her life and Aga somehow lacked confidence when she faced her. I think the most important was Sydney 2011 when Aga played AMAZING first set against Vika and won 6:1 then lost. In AO she also won first set and easily lost the second and third. But in the past she beat Vika 3 times so I think it's not like there is a big gap between this two if talk about a game - it's all in Aga's head. I believe she will overcome her problems against Vika next time they meet- not telling she will beat her but make it competitive like she should all the time they play - she is too talented to not do that. Oh, and if Aga is to win a slam this year - it's Wimbledon or Australian Open. But AO probably is Serena's tournament to lose looking at how good she is atm. Still I believe in Aga.
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #82
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

I bet Vera Zvonereva wanted to win slams and get to #1 in 2011 after her 2010 season.

And I bet Wozniacki wanted to win Slams in 2012 after her 2011 season.

We all know how it turned out for those two ladies!
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #83
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Can the OP stop trying to make Queen Aggie happening? Cause it ain't happening hun.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #84
country flag NashaMasha

Aggie is a player of Andrea Jaeger, Wendy Turnball or Olga Morozova level( i speak about possible GS achievements) ..... She might reach one more final , be in several QF and SF but will be beaten by more gifted players

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #85
country flag dany.p

dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of dany.p has much to be proud of

Quote:

LOL.

First you say Radwanskas best chance for a gs is at Roland Garros (wtf!?!), then that Sharapova winning at the french was a fluke (despite her proven record on clay).

It is quiet clear you don't know a lot about tennis, but keep trying anyway
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #86
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Aggie is a player of Andrea Jaeger, Wendy Turnball or Olga Morozova level( i speak about possible GS achievements) ..... She might reach one more final , be in several QF and SF but will be beaten by more gifted players
I understand the context of your post but Jaeger was not "On the level of Radwanksa".

She was much better.... and had her career cut short due to shoulder injuries.
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #87
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Sharapova s best on clay
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #88
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusiak View Post
This. But still think she can somehow win a Slam this year if fit Serena will not be on her way. The rest is beatable if she plays her best. People would say Vika is there but she beat her in the past. Last year was special if talk about this match-up cause Vika played tennis of her life and Aga somehow lacked confidence when she faced her. I think the most important was Sydney 2011 when Aga played AMAZING first set against Vika and won 6:1 then lost. In AO she also won first set and easily lost the second and third. But in the past she beat Vika 3 times so I think it's not like there is a big gap between this two if talk about a game - it's all in Aga's head. I believe she will overcome her problems against Vika next time they meet- not telling she will beat her but make it competitive like she should all the time they play - she is too talented to not do that. Oh, and if Aga is to win a slam this year - it's Wimbledon or Australian Open. But AO probably is Serena's tournament to lose looking at how good she is atm. Still I believe in Aga.
It's not so much mental as Radwanska has absolutely nothing to hurt Vika with these days. I'm surprised you still manage to feel confident about her chances after the endless beatdowns she gets as every single time, that second serve will be eaten alive.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #89
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

Not gonna happen.

There are three players WAY better than her, and about eight more just as good.