Queen Aggie: "I want to win a Slam and to be World No.1 this year!" - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #61
country flag MercuriePL

MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL
Re: Queen Aggie: "I want to win a Slam and to be World No.1 this year!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post

8-2

In reality she was only once in SF and Final and she really was extremely lucky , because Makiri should have won that match vs Aga.... It's not like she is always very close to winning GS title, like Murray was for instance
M bub figgle fo squeeky jimmy...

If you seen RESTED AGNIESZKA in Istanbul, then you are blind.
Even totally shitty Radwanska pushes Sharapova to the limit.
French Open, Stanford, Istanbul matches were lost by Radwanska's choke, not by Sharapova's great play. See what record in finals have Maria, then see how better has Agnieszka.

Without her 188cm height Sharapova would be far worse than Radwanska, because she plays just worse tennis without good technique, pure bashing like lumberjack in the forest...
MercuriePL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #62
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuriePL View Post

French Open, Stanford, Istanbul matches were lost by Radwanska's choke, not by Sharapova's great play. See what record in finals have Maria, then see how better has Agnieszka.

Without her 188cm height Sharapova would be far worse than Radwanska, because she plays just worse tennis without good technique, pure bashing like lumberjack in the forest...
H2H 8:2 really says it all
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #63
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

This is a sign that we're in the last days. Jesus is soon to come back because Aga believing she can win a Grand Slam with such a limited game it proof that the days are numbered.

LOL, just kidding! Every player should believe they can be #1 and win Grand Slams. Good for her, while I don't believe it will happen this year nothing she said is wrong or controversial.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #64
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Of course these are her goals.
Why wouldn't they be? She was ranked number two, and was in a Slam Final.

What do you people expect her to say? That she's content with what she's achieved?

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #65
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am Agnieszka's fan, but I don't understand why you and some other posters have to resort to writing against other players (e.g. Maria) to prove Agnieszka is better. She has a job to accomplish on court. I root for her that she achieves her goals. It will still not prove she is better than anyone else and it is not necessary. I obviously see plenty of that happening against Agnieszka as well, so not necessary. After all a lot of players will have their periods of shining and not so great performance. Their struggle to do the best they can against all odds is the most exciting. Btw Maria has plenty of that in her career as well and there is a lot of opportunity in front of Agnieszka.

P.S.Well,... special luck to Agnieszka Radwanska, Marta Domachowska, Daniela Hantuchova, Urszula Radwanska
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #66
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
I am Agnieszka's fan, but I don't understand why you and some other posters have to resort to writing against other players (e.g. Maria) to prove Agnieszka is better. She has a job to accomplish on court. I root for her that she achieves her goals. It will still not prove she is better than anyone else and it is not necessary. I obviously see plenty of that happening against Agnieszka as well, so not necessary. After all a lot of players will have their periods of shining and not so great performance. Their struggle to do the best they can against all odds is the most exciting. Btw Maria has plenty of that in her career as well and there is a lot of opportunity in front of Agnieszka.
These people are morons or just immature. Saying that Agnieszka is better than Maria and will easily beat her next time they meet is just stupid and arrogant. Plus MercuriePL is a troll so no need to answer his posts. It's like a spam you get on a mail.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #67
country flag sowisko

sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold

Possible or not, she said the right thing
sowisko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #68
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Thta's what every top player wants to achieve! Hardly surprising that she has set these goals for the 2013 season. It's going to be tough though.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #69
country flag jacobruiz

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Of course she wants to win a slam and be number 1.

Why wouldn't she?

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #70
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Defo achievable, i think it's possible.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #71
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Radwanska was quite fit in her second match at YEC , she became tired after it in the third match vs Errani, because didn't recover from her second match.

And of course it was the end of the season and all players were a bit tired , but it refers to both Maria and Aga.

as for height , it's both advantage and disadvantage , Sharapova was definitely moving better in 2004 when was 6 feet

Last edited by NashaMasha : Jan 8th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #72
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

Radwanska' best chances are at Roland Garros.

She has the counter punching ability , the variety and the anticipation necessary to win it, she just needs to work on her fitness and footwork .

It's also the surface where everyone is vulnerable and there is no dominant player like Justine unlike Wimbledon.

Also there is less likelihood of her getting overpowered on clay where players smaller than Aga have won it.
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #73
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi1987 View Post
Radwanska' best chances are at Roland Garros.

She has the counter punching ability , the variety and the anticipation necessary to win it.

It's also the surface where everyone is vulnerable and there is no dominant player like Justine unlike Wimbledon.

Also there is less likelihood of her getting overpowered on clay where players smaller than Aga have won it.
WHAT?

I very much doubt that, if Aga doesn't win her first slam at Wimbledon i will be very surprised.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #74
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
WHAT?

I very much doubt that, if Aga doesn't win her first slam at Wimbledon i will be very surprised.

As long as Lordrena's serve is effective I don't see Aga being able to defeat her.

Add Petra, Lisicki, Vika ,Pova to the list and her chances dwindle.

The competition is even fiercer on Hard Courts.
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #75
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

We all want a lot of things we cant get.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote