Queen Aggie: "I want to win a Slam and to be World No.1 this year!" - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #46
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Aggie: "I want to win a Slam and to be World No.1 this year!"

Quote:
* Ambitious, but possible:
Na: " Want to be top 3 or win a GrandSlam."

*Delusional:
Hantuchova: " Want to be top 10 this year."
Aga: " Want to win a Slam and be World No 1."
Career journeywoman who just took oportunity on Generation Suck late in her career "winning GS and being in top3" is reasonable, but Aga being #1 and winning a slam is not ?
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #47
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Career journeywoman who just took oportunity on Generation Suck late in her career "winning GS and being in top3" is reasonable, but Aga being #1 and winning a slam is not ?
Hahaha
Jealous of Na winning a slam but your Aga cannot???
Angry of Na destroying your Aga easily in the recent three matches??
Haha your Aga in a "generaton suck" cannot win a slam only get to final with a once in a life time easy draw??
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #48
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Aga's fans are so.......
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #49
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjason View Post
Hahaha
Haha your Aga in a "generaton suck" cannot win a slam only get to final with a once in a life time easy draw??
Swing...and a miss.
Im not Aga's fan.
Please, remind me, where was Na when her generation was in its prime ?
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #50
country flag andyjason

Quote:
Swing...and a miss.
Im not Aga's fan.
Please, remind me, where was Na when her generation was in its
prime ?
Whatever Aga's Polish fans
Better tell your Aga practice more and bitch less coz that fluke final is once in a life time.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #51
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't feed the troll on this board who never had a tennis racket in the hands and the only thing they know about tennis is Sharapova's name...
Golan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #52
country flag saint2

Quote:

Whatever Aga's Polish fans
Better tell your Aga practice more and bitch less coz that fluke final is once in a life time.
Can you read ? Im not Aga's fan.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #53
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahaha
How old was Li winning RG? Don't anwser...I know. Now compare Li's results to Aga's when she was 22-23? See any differences? Don't answer...it's obvious. Aga's is better in all departments. Last three matches? Okay... she was the better player on the court. Compare h2h between Serena and Sybille Bammer...do you see something? Aga's got plenty time to achieve the things that Na probably will not because she is 30, but it's not certain. I'm sure Aga will win a slam and will be number one...it's matter of time. And people "have big mouth, they always talk a lot"...Aga's results are better and better each year and hater's hopes she will stop there where she is are delusional. And I love it
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #54
country flag andyjason

Quote:
Can you read ? Im not Aga's fan.
Fine whatever Polish fans
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #55
country flag andyjason

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusiak View Post
How old was Li winning RG? Don't anwser...I know. Now compare Li's results to Aga's when she was 22-23? See any differences? Don't answer...it's obvious. Aga's is better in all departments. Last three matches? Okay... she was the better player on the court. Compare h2h between Serena and Sybille Bammer...do you see something? Aga's got plenty time to achieve the things that Na probably will not because she is 30, but it's not certain. I'm sure Aga will win a slam and will be number one...it's matter of time. And people "have big mouth, they always talk a lot"...Aga's results are better and better each year and hater's hopes she will stop there where she is are delusional. And I love it
Don't worry your Aga will win a slam in her 38 if she still can play.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #56
country flag andyjason

Quote:
Ya Aga is much better than Na okay? Happy?
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #57
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

mods?
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #58
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya Aga is much better than Na okay? Happy?
Yes very happy But don't give up! Try to become a fan of Queen Aga
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #59
country flag andyjason

Quote:
Yes very happy But don't give up! Try to become a fun of Queen Aga
Queen Aga is the best every other player has to give way
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #60
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Only could happen if the top 3 started to get injured, tired or to play way bellow their level. Not bound to happen. Nevertheless, apart from Li, and with Petra lost in the wilderness, the quality of some of the top 10 players leave a lot to be desired. How such a limited player like Errani can be in the top 10 with chances to get into the top 5 goes beyond belief.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote