Sydney R1: (3) Sara Errani d. (Q) Karo Pliskova, 61 63, in 51 min. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #1
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Sydney R1: (3) Sara Errani d. (Q) Karo Pliskova, 61 63, in 51 min.

Karo Sara was just too tough!

Edit: Good luck to Karo at the AO!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Jan 7th, 2013 at 02:48 AM.
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #2
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney R1: (3) Sara Errani d. (Q) Karo Pliskova, 61 63, in 51 min.

Cannot WAIT to see the Plissy Sissys come into form in a few years time

Second set started great for Karo, then the usual errors crept in, and Errani hit some great passing shots.

Decent second set for her. She should go into AO somewhat confident!

Last edited by Spencer. : Jan 7th, 2013 at 02:51 AM.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #3
country flag Brerena

Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena

Pliskova yet to break the Top 100, both twins, but when that will happen I am not even sure that would be their place. I saw both and play very similiar game: great serve, decent double skills, and 9/10 shots from the ground don't even enter the court. I don't think they'll ever do something excellent in singles. In doubles? Probably.
Errani shows once again she is too good for players out of first 20 of the world, and a threat for everyone except 6/7 players. Which is remarkable, considering the mess of serve she has.
Brerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #4
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Very one-sided match, Sara was just too good.

Pliskova showed a bit of fight in the first games of the second set but then Sara's strategy prevailed.

Vamos Sarita!
Chichi GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #5
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Karo Sara was just too tough!

Good luck to Karo in AO qualifying!
She is in MD.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #6
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brerena View Post
Errani shows once again she is too good for players out of first 20 of the world, and a threat for everyone except 6/7 players. Which is remarkable, considering the mess of serve she has.
Totally agree!

What's funny in this match is that Sara won 100% of points with the second serve, which is way worse then the messy first serve.
Chichi GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #7
country flag Brerena

Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena Brerena

This says a lot about Pliskova's chances to be somehow relevant in the tournaments which count.
Focus on doubles, gurl.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #8
Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Ew. I thought Pliskova actually had a shot.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #9
country flag Brerena

Only shot Pliskova had was to hit the ball in the court more than 10 % of times. This, obviously, did not happen, like.. uhm, almost always.
She might hope to draw some random hard hitter like Giorgi or Robson or Gajdosova who can be, on bad days, worse than her. Which is some kind of achievement. Be worse than Pliskova.. yeah.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #10
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brerena View Post
Only shot Pliskova had was to hit the ball in the court more than 10 % of times. This, obviously, did not happen, like.. uhm, almost always.
She might hope to draw some random hard hitter like Giorgi or Robson or Gajdosova who can be, on bad days, worse than her. Which is some kind of achievement. Be worse than Pliskova.. yeah.

So you've posted three time to bash Pliskova. Guess you're their first hater
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #11
country flag Brerena

I don't hate anyone. I'm just stating the truth.
I think she is a very nice and kind girl, but her tennis is horrible. Take her serve away, and you have a mediocre player. Can't say no, even Conor says it.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #12
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Go Sara!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #13
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
So you've posted three time to bash Pliskova. Guess you're their first hater
PREACH.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #14
Tennis Fool

Well, looks like "Brerena" was a sock puppet
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #15
country flag caros defender

caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all

Sara ain't playin!!!
caros defender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote