Who do you want to see in the Australian Open final! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #16
country flag Ivi_3

Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice
Re: Who do you want to see in the Australian Open final!

My dream final, which will not happen unfortunately
Sam Stosur against Aga Radwanska
Ivi_3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #17
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Kerber vs A. Radwanska
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #18
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH both wings View Post
Clijsters vs. Li of course ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivi_3 View Post
My dream final, which will not happen unfortunately
Sam Stosur against Aga Radwanska
Boy, and I thought my dream final would be unlikely ...
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #19
country flag friendsita

friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future

Serena vs Maria/Vika
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #20
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena - Vika
Serena - Samantha
Serena - Queen Bethanie
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #21
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Maria vs Petra would be my favorite final, but it's not going to happen
+1

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #22
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Serena Vs Razzano

Just so Serena can whoop her ass.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #23
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Serena vs Li with Li winning.

Serena would be back at #1 but it would show she has some competition.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #24
country flag kjsulliv

kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of

Serena and Venus
Serena and Maria - with a repeat of 2007 (or the 05 semi)
kjsulliv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #25
country flag TheGoldenChild

TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light TheGoldenChild is a glorious beacon of light

I don't care, just as long as it's a exciting match, which will be good for the WTA.

WTF AM I THE ONLY TENNIS GENUINE TENNIS FAN ON HERE!?!?!?
TheGoldenChild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #26
country flag JRena

JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of

My dream final would be similar to a certain 2005 match.

Serena vs Sharapova where Sharapova has 10 match points but loses
and only to return to the trophy ceremony being consoled a la Hingis.
JRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #27
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future

I want two players who can make Classic Final like Hingis - Capriati or something...
Carlsbadwanska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #28
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova vs Li , when both are in perfect form

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #29
country flag M.A.S.L.

M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future M.A.S.L. has a brilliant future

Radwanska beating Viktoria or Serena; The begining of a new era.
M.A.S.L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #30
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Barthel vs Peng or
Peng vs Cirstea or
Barthel vs Cirstea

LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote