According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #1351
country flag harryvoi

harryvoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

“To say that our relationship is going normal won’t be enough. Everything between us goes perfectly well, though both Maria and I don’t want to talk about our personal life in public.”, said in the interview Dimitrov, stressing how much better he performs when his loved one is nearby.
Dimitrov talks about his love on Voque magazin
harryvoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:27 PM   #1352
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryvoi View Post
“To say that our relationship is going normal won’t be enough. Everything between us goes perfectly well, though both Maria and I don’t want to talk about our personal life in public.”, said in the interview Dimitrov, stressing how much better he performs when his loved one is nearby.
I thought he didn't want to talk about it?
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:37 PM   #1353
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Oh Grisha, if you want to keep it personal, you wouldn't show off on the street at Madrid like some pethetic tourist lovers. Think before talking or they will know you are as stupid as Sharapova.
Help will be bageled and it will be the most routine bagel in YEC history
Halepsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 07:09 AM   #1354
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Sooo great to hear it <3
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 07:35 AM   #1355
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
I thought he didn't want to talk about it?
He probably answered a question. Saying 'everything's going well' doesn't talk about it exactly.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #1356
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
He probably answered a question. Saying 'everything's going well' doesn't talk about it exactly.
Really?

To say that our relationship is going normal won’t be enough. Everything between us goes perfectly well,

It was too much to ask that he just say we don't talk about our relationship?
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:00 AM   #1357
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
Sooo great to hear it <3

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:54 AM   #1358
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHA'ALLAH View Post
Really?

To say that our relationship is going normal won’t be enough. Everything between us goes perfectly well,

It was too much to ask that he just say we don't talk about our relationship?
No real relationship goes perfectly well, only those bounded by a contract.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:20 AM   #1359
country flag harryvoi

<<No real relationship goes perfectly well, only those bounded by a contract>>
Well it seems to me that if they had a contract, Maria and Grigor would go more public.
They havent any real relation either. Maria trys to forget with him, her real love failure to another man.
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:01 PM   #1360
country flag Noten
^*

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well it seems to me that if they had a contract, Maria and Grigor would go more public.
They havent any real relation either. Maria trys to forget with him, her real love failure to another man.
Does not compute.
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM   #1361
country flag harryvoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryvoi
Does not compute. >>
_______________Yes NOTEN, i mean that the guy let her down. She loved him , maybe still love him. But for every dissapointment - Dimitrov is there-___
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #1362
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Is not old jeje, she is in NYC since a few days. Here another.

[IMGhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSB5SCRCUAA8ce4.jpg:large[/IMG]
What's "jeje" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
on blue an green clay, which are absolutely different surfaces to the red clay at Philippe Chatrier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
Things lose their charm the minute money becomes involved.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #1363
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
What's "jeje" ?
It's a laugh (hehe, haha), in Argentina we say Jaja or jeje

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #1364
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
It's a laugh (hehe, haha), in Argentina we say Jaja or jeje
So it sounds like "hehe"? Or argentinians laugh with a different sound?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
on blue an green clay, which are absolutely different surfaces to the red clay at Philippe Chatrier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
Things lose their charm the minute money becomes involved.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #1365
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
If you don't want to talk about it, "no comment" works very well.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote