According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1156
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsColinKaep View Post
this fake relationship...
still Serena is really concerned to stir shit about it.
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1157
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsColinKaep View Post
this fake relationship...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
still Serena is really concerned to stir shit about it.
Nobody would be sure that she stirred if Pova didn't wear the shoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
on blue an green clay, which are absolutely different surfaces to the red clay at Philippe Chatrier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
Things lose their charm the minute money becomes involved.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:13 PM   #1158
country flag rockbottom

rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all

Wait, what..who, were???? What happened to that engagement to that guy from the Lakers Sasha? I never heard of anything that they broke up...does anyone know what happened to that?
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1159
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
Wait, what..who, were???? What happened to that engagement to that guy from the Lakers Sasha? I never heard of anything that they broke up...does anyone know what happened to that?
Not only have you hit rockbottom, but you have been living under a rock.

I can't even...
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1160
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

So when will this thread be closed, so that we can make sure the top story in the WTA is completely absent here.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1161
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
So when will this thread be closed, so that we can make sure the top story in the WTA is completely absent here.
I was wondering the same.

However, Sharapova, Serena, Dimitrov threads are like 'Chucky' and Friday the 13th movies: There's always another just when you think they're done, been killed off!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #1162
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he didn't renew his contract so she went after another free agent and signed him.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:33 PM   #1163
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
Suddenly, after a week of chaos, I feel like I'm not a fan of Grisha Dimitrov anymore. He caused to much troubles to Serena.
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:48 PM   #1164
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Quote:
im afraid you're living under a rock , his a long time gone and they are never ever geting back together cause she knew he was trouble when he first came lol

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #1165
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm deducing you hadn't even heard the name Grigor Dimitrov.

What a splendid chap!

Quote:
on blue an green clay, which are absolutely different surfaces to the red clay at Philippe Chatrier
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #1166
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

and his cock looks hard to me...suspect behaviour!

*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #1167
country flag WonderFan

I'm not gonna zoom anything this time.
This is not for me.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #1168
country flag WonderFan

Is it Benoit Paire?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #1169
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pat-chaps.html

The comments.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #1170
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
and his cock looks hard to me...suspect behaviour!

Having seen him in person he gives off a gay vibe big time. He could be bi - many people are!
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote