According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #856
country flag antonella

antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

I see he really dressed up for her.
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #857
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuk2012 View Post
SCOOP
pictures of two love birds were taken during Madrid Open, it's official.

Ok, I buy it now lol. Pic proof, check.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #858
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Neither of them look happy at all
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #859
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Lesbians. Both of them.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #860
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Neither of them look happy at all
I was wondering that as well. It looks more like a break-up than a dating situation.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #861
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

2 snapshots hardly equate to the situation of the relationship
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #862
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
I was wondering that as well. It looks more like a break-up than a dating situation.
They are holding hands together and it's pretty chilly in Madrid to look shiny , moreover it looks like Grigor saw these paparazzi and wasn't happy with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
2 snapshots hardly equate to the situation of the relationship
Grigor told after his victory over Djokovic that his girlfriend's words she had told him before that match were very helpful. And now we see him walking in the city with Masha

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #863
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Maria finally joins the ranks of the ATP / WTA pairings.

So this is the girlfriend he was referring to? The one who was giving him advice that he will remember "for the rest of his life"? I wonder what she said to him.

Rest peacefully, Bally.
Petra the Lesser. Mugna Brothel. Back in Poland Lady Hagatha. CrybabyRena. Samantha-Jane. Simugna Help. Extremely Injured Guest. Angie Butchard. Duanvenport (BFCD). Sjogrenus. "Ajde!". NAh. Quitova. Rorylessniacki. Jie-Z. Jamie Hamstrung. LucieBB. Alizé Lim. Queen Beth. Belinda Dewey.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #864
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
He seemed to be calling her Maria during the match, trying to get her attention. I don't know. Pretty sure she's just someone on his team, a trainer or nutritionist or something.

Is her trainer, look at the last pic, Naprapath: Josefin Nilsson.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #865
country flag metamorpha

metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of

Looks like a brother and his elder sister to me.
metamorpha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #866
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I am dying to know what advice Maria gave him before the match..DimiPova is official

Tennis's new Power Couple
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #867
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

No I meant that they might be happy, the two shots don't indicate whether they're happy or not.
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #868
country flag pla

pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
I am dying to know what advice Maria gave him before the match..DimiPova is official

She coached him to die on court if necessary but to win the match, otherwise the couch is waiting for him this night

No, seriously, I am sure she must explain to him the secrets of seeing the match as point by point affair, to stay calm and to be a little bit more self-confident.
pla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #869
country flag petesz

petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all petesz is a name known to all

No win, no porche, no sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post

Forever Steffi
petesz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #870
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia girl, time for that avi change.