According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #721
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

I just explained my reasoning to be interested in this, are you unable to read or comprehend? Try more words, less "funny" images...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #722
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute

what happened to the serbian basketball, sasha?

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #723
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You guys shouldn't confuse this for me being interested in Sharapova as a person, I'm not. I'm interested in the whole topic of lesbians in tennis and she most likely is one.
Maybe it is because of my new HD TV service, but Maria's face seeme rather masculine to my eyes last night. But then, my eyes or anything else, are not as good as they used to be-LOL!
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #724
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Inappropriate choice of words; I believe the phrase you were meaning to use is OBSESSED WITH.

Oh, and by the way when you are the poster with most replies to a such a thread, there comes a point where you should really give it a rest for good. I mean, Olivia, Claycourter, and that new second account of Caralenko has twice less posts than you. It is just beyond sad.

oh my
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #725
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmad_88 View Post
what happened to the serbian basketball, sasha?
he didn't renew his contract.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES, PEOPLE?!?!?!?!

i bet this is one of those internet hoaxes.

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #726
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Inappropriate choice of words; I believe the phrase you were meaning to use is OBSESSED WITH.

Oh, and by the way when you are the poster with most replies to a such a thread, there comes a point where you should really give it a rest for good. I mean, Olivia, Claycourter, and that new second account of Caralenko has twice less posts than you. It is just beyond sad.

This chart is very misleading.
I didn't post any reply here. I posted photografic proofs.
One thing that I don't have proofs is that I guess you and FakeMashabator are the two accounts of some 14yrold Justin Bieber fan girl.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #727
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You guys shouldn't confuse this for me being interested in Sharapova as a person, I'm not. I'm interested in the whole topic of lesbians in tennis and she most likely is one.
And why were you so interested in this thread? Are you interested in potential movie stars among tennis players too? You posted there more than anyone, most of your posts are offensive. Before you mention that someone lacks reading comprehension, you should realize that nobody came to conclusion that you're obsessed with Maria based on your last two posts, it's based on hundreds and hundreds of posts during the last few months. But this one is actually hilarious because you claim that you feel so sorry for her because of some old rumors. There's a rumor that she's into Novak. Maybe we should feel sorry for her because Novak has a gf.

I don't think that it's even an issue that you're a hater, but how you try to rationalize your hate is why it's hard to ignore you. Especially knowing how sensitive you get whenever someone attacks your faves and their personal lives (the thread about Vika and Redfoo, for example).
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #728
country flag CR3WLFC

CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of

well done Maria

finally a top player fucking someone HOT
CR3WLFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #729
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
And why were you so interested in this thread? Are you interested in potential movie stars among tennis players too? You posted there more than anyone, most of your posts are offensive. Before you mention that someone lacks reading comprehension, you should realize that nobody came to conclusion that you're obsessed with Maria based on your last two posts, it's based on hundreds and hundreds of posts during the last few months. But this one is actually hilarious because you claim that you feel so sorry for her because of some old rumors. There's a rumor that she's into Novak. Maybe we should feel sorry for her because Novak has a gf.

I don't think that it's even an issue that you're a hater, but how you try to rationalize your hate is why it's hard to ignore you. Especially knowing how sensitive you get whenever someone attacks your faves and their personal lives (the thread about Vika and Redfoo, for example).
Jesus, it was a chance to post a quick one liner... that's what you`re ripping me for?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #730

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
This chart is very misleading.
I didn't post any reply here. I posted photografic proofs.
One thing that I don't have proofs is that I guess you and FakeMashabator are the two accounts of some 14yrold Justin Bieber fan girl.
oh.my.gawd, why are you explaining yourself to gif boy?

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #731

Quote:
The only believable relationship she ever had too.

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #732
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Camilla has just dropped by for a visit.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #733
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

When did this dating thing happen? Oh, and for the record, Dimitrov is not hot, she could have done much better.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #734
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly 50 pages for this?
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #735
country flag WonderFan

For the ones who don't know where Palm Springd is

16 miles.