According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:41 PM   #601
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

How does this $hit continue to keep going. This is F@cking pathetic that you can post on a @HIT ASS message board about someone and it true. Maria is not a lesbian and has never been. DO you morons have nother better to do then sit you fat @ss at your computer and speculate about someone sexuallity. you do not even know that your right and yet you post as if your correct. Prove it then. Nothing piss me off more then when people are bullied about lies and false accusation, i know how that feels and it is not cool.

The thing that piss me off as well is how when Hingis called MOMO half man, everyone came out of the woodwork to claim have this is wrong and that you can't say that because she gay. But yet unfounded lies can be posted as truth just to hurt someone and their reputation.

This is so sad, I knew that this forum is full of losers but this has been taken way too far.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:46 PM   #602
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1s71an View Post
Are you seriously thinking that's Grigor's hand? It's actually Venus
Oh, my bad.
But I'm sure Vee would be kind enough to lend him that nail polish should he need it for a date with Martha.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:19 PM   #603
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Shit. Bitch steals my boy. Now I hate her even more.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:54 PM   #604
country flag ~CANUCK~
This is my fancy user title

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
How does this $hit continue to keep going. This is F@cking pathetic that you can post on a @HIT ASS message board about someone and it true. Maria is not a lesbian and has never been. DO you morons have nother better to do then sit you fat @ss at your computer and speculate about someone sexuallity. you do not even know that your right and yet you post as if your correct. Prove it then. Nothing piss me off more then when people are bullied about lies and false accusation, i know how that feels and it is not cool.

The thing that piss me off as well is how when Hingis called MOMO half man, everyone came out of the woodwork to claim have this is wrong and that you can't say that because she gay. But yet unfounded lies can be posted as truth just to hurt someone and their reputation.

This is so sad, I knew that this forum is full of losers but this has been taken way too far.
Um, its a joke...calm down
~CANUCK~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:25 AM   #605
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Friendship bracelets?
That's so cute... Cougarpov is so cute in her twenty fives. Shaving the mustache was an even cuter proof of love towards Dimitrova.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:31 AM   #606
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
Friendship bracelets?
That's so cute... Cougarpov is so cute in her twenty fives. Shaving the mustache was an even cuter proof of love towards Dimitrova.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #607
country flag traralgon

traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light

Dimitrov is cute. If I had to sleep with a player of my own sex I would choose him (after Fognini).
traralgon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #608
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by traralgon View Post
Dimitrov is cute. If I had to sleep with a player of my own sex I would choose him (after Fognini).
Maria said the same.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #609
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Burn.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #610
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by traralgon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
Maria said the same.
It's me, or there's something not quite fitting in WonderFan's answer ?
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #611
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
It's me, or there's something not quite fitting in WonderFan's answer ?
There is something not quite fitting with his brain
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #612
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
There is something not quite fitting with his brain
Yes, yes. Sometimes you really need to lower your standards. I see what he means (or tries to)
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #613
country flag Level55

Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of

You CANNOT impose sexuality on someone. Speculation is fine, but claiming to know for sure that someone you don't even know is gay is so ridiculous. Most of it is just wishful thinking to. Coincidence that the posters trying to say Dimitrov is gay are gay themselves? Clearly not. There is no reason to think he is, it's just fantasy.
Speculating is different to acting as if you know something is a "fact". It's absurd.
Level55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #614
country flag WonderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level55 View Post
. . . There is no reason to think he is . . .

Last edited by WonderFan : Aug 11th, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #615
country flag WonderFan

by the way the tursunov guy with him is this one

Last edited by WonderFan : Aug 11th, 2013 at 03:18 AM.