According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:53 AM   #556
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15,549
dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post


How much videos & photos of her checking out girls are there?
Truly JimmieIQ48
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:56 AM   #557
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19,698
Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Truly JimmieIQ48
I still don't understand why this topic upsets you so much... do you have such a hard on for her that this would ruin your world?

Get a life.
__________________

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:06 AM   #558
country flag jameshazza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,796
jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I still don't understand why this topic upsets you so much... do you have such a hard on for her that this would ruin your world?

Get a life.
dsanders has stated his reasons for disagreeing with you, mainly that there is no substantial evidence and speculating as such only reinforces stereotypes. At the end of the day it's all specualtion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Many people including some of her fans think she can be gay/bi but you're actually atacking dsanders for thinking she's straight.

And don't pull the whole 'I only feel sorry for her' BS, that ship sailed long ago and you've showed your true colours as always.
__________________
Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:53 AM   #559
debby
Senior Member
 
debby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26,200
debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
dsanders has stated his reasons for disagreeing with you, mainly that there is no substantial evidence and speculating as such only reinforces stereotypes. At the end of the day it's all specualtion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Many people including some of her fans think she can be gay/bi but you're actually atacking dsanders for thinking she's straight.

And don't pull the whole 'I only feel sorry for her' BS, that ship sailed long ago and you've showed your true colours as always.
Actually, dsanders attacked him first tonight by making fun of him
Jimmie might be a troll, but he is not that malicious, he is not hating on Maria here about her sexuality
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:05 AM   #560
country flag jameshazza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,796
jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Actually, dsanders attacked him first tonight by making fun of him
Jimmie might be a troll, but he is not that malicious, he is not hating on Maria here about her sexuality
That's true about tonight but dsanders has made many reasonable posts earlier in the thread and instead of replying civily Jimmie just resorted to trolling and attacking him. As he does when any civil or logical argument is presented to him.

And I bought the whole thing about feeling sorry for her to start with mainly because of your input debby but it's quite clear now that if Maria announced she was gay Jimmie would be bashing her as a disgrace to the sport and BJK/Navratilova etc. Plus, he's the one keeping this thread going and constantly ramming his opinions down other people's throat. I know for a fact there are fans of Maria who feel more strongly that Maria is gay/bi yet even they aren't acting like he is in this thread. Even his post about how many pics there were of her checking girls out (although even if you count that Ana one which is dubious at best there are 3 by my count) just reeks of trolling to get a reaction. I mean he's never latched on to anything Maria related out of support and I'm not gonna believe he'll start now. Plus the fact that he's clearly obsessed over this issue shows that for whatever reason it has him more pressed than her fans yet he would like to make out it's the other way around. I mean, he clearly WANTS Maria to be gay so bad, and I doubt it's for any other reason than to bash her.
__________________
Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:09 AM   #561
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19,698
Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
but it's quite clear now that if Maria announced she was gay Jimmie would be bashing her as a disgrace to the sport and BJK/Navratilova etc.
Complete and utter bullshit, you have no merit to claim I would do anything of the sort. This is a quite serious accusation, how absolutely low of you.

By the way,I'm getting plenty of good reps from Sharapova fans for my posts in here, it's only a few people who seem to have a problem with it.
__________________

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:13 AM   #562
country flag jameshazza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,796
jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Complete and utter bullshit, you have no merit to claim I would do anything of the sort. This is a quite serious accusation, how absolutely low of you.

By the way,I'm getting plenty of good reps from Sharapova fans for my posts in here, it's only a few people who seem to have a problem with it.

OK, considering all you do is bash her that's clearly what you would say if she were to come out, people did the exact same thing with BJK initially and I don't see how it is low or how you of all people can accuse anyone else of being low. And I'm sure you're getting reps, as I've said there are many Maria fans who think she is gay/bi. The point is, you're making it out as if everyone has a problem with her being gay, despite them civily and tirelessly explaining that their problem is with you obsessing over the thought of her being gay to the point that contrary to all your statements you are being much more confrontational in this thread than anyone who thinks she is straight.
__________________
Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:13 AM   #563
debby
Senior Member
 
debby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 26,200
debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
And I bought the whole thing about feeling sorry for her to start with mainly because of your input debby but it's quite clear now that if Maria announced she was gay Jimmie would be bashing her as a disgrace to the sport and BJK/Navratilova etc. Plus, he's the one keeping this thread going and constantly ramming his opinions down other people's throat. I know for a fact there are fans of Maria who feel more strongly that Maria is gay/bi yet even they aren't acting like he is in this thread. Even his post about how many pics there were of her checking girls out (although even if you count that Ana one which is dubious at best there are 3 by my count) just reeks of trolling to get a reaction. I mean he's never latched on to anything Maria related out of support and I'm not gonna believe he'll start now. Plus the fact that he's clearly obsessed over this issue shows that for whatever reason it has him more pressed than her fans yet he would like to make out it's the other way around. I mean, he clearly WANTS Maria to be gay so bad, and I doubt it's for any other reason than to bash her.
Not at all.

If there is anything he had never done, it is to make really offensive comments like racism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc....

Trolling GM is one thing, but calling Maria a disgrace for the sport is just plain mean and homophobic, and I don't think Jimmie is malicious. He is really a nice guy.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:17 AM   #564
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19,698
Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post

OK, considering all you do is bash her that's clearly what you would say if she were to come out, people did the exact same thing with BJK initially and I don't see how it is low or how you of all people can accuse anyone else of being low.
I can't help you if you can't tell apart fun bashing of someone and mean spirited accusations. Me making fun of her for being money hungry and selling overpriced candy is fun, that is criticism she simply has to live with.

Saying that this means I would bash her for her sexuality and say homophobic things is not and again, you have no no basis whatsoever to claim that I would do that. You don't know shit about me.

And since that posting regarding the photo got your panties all in a bunch, it wasn't even mean-spirited. I just think it's cute how she can't hide it sometimes, it's actually one of the few times she seems kind of real... because usually she does not.

But whatever, keep on projecting your bad character traits on me if you like...
__________________

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:18 AM   #565
country flag jameshazza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,796
jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Not at all.

If there is anything he had never done, it is to make really offensive comments like racism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc....

Trolling GM is one thing, but calling Maria a disgrace for the sport is just plain mean and homophobic, and I don't think Jimmie is malicious. He is really a nice guy.
It wouldn't be homophobic, it would be more of the stance that she was an embarassment to other 'out and proud' players and that someone of her popularity and influence should have taken a stand. The exact same things that were said to BJK. And actually the merit for this comes from the initial post he made about claim he felt sorry for her living a lie.

DEATH if he thinks people in here didn't catch the subtle undertones of that, those comments are threw at people who remain in the closet all the time by other gays to make them feel like an embarassment/disgrace.
__________________
Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:18 AM   #566
country flag Craig.
MA5HA
 
Craig.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: La Belle Province
Posts: 33,586
Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Not at all.

If there is anything he had never done, it is to make really offensive comments like racism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc....

Trolling GM is one thing, but calling Maria a disgrace for the sport is just plain mean and homophobic, and I don't think Jimmie is malicious. He is really a nice guy.
He's probably the biggest troll in here though. Calling Maria a whore, never giving anyone he hates credit, acting like a major hypocrite, always thinking he's right, not willing to engage in sensible discussions, acting like a stubborn douchebag He's just plain rude.

Most Vika fans can't stand him either
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:19 AM   #567
country flag jameshazza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,796
jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I can't help you if you can't tell apart fun bashing of someone and mean spirited accusations. Me making fun of her for being money hungry and selling overpriced candy is fun, that is criticism she simply has to live with.

Saying that this means I would bash her for her sexuality and say homophobic things is not and again, you have no no basis whatsoever to claim that I would do that. You don't know shit about me.
Again where am I saying you would say anything homophobic about her, read my posts before you respond.
__________________
Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:25 AM   #568
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19,698
Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Again where am I saying you would say anything homophobic about her, read my posts before you respond.
Quote:
but it's quite clear now that if Maria announced she was gay Jimmie would be bashing her as a disgrace to the sport and BJK/Navratilova etc.
err...
__________________

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:26 AM   #569
country flag jameshazza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,796
jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I can't help you if you can't tell apart fun bashing of someone and mean spirited accusations. Me making fun of her for being money hungry and selling overpriced candy is fun, that is criticism she simply has to live with.

Saying that this means I would bash her for her sexuality and say homophobic things is not and again, you have no no basis whatsoever to claim that I would do that. You don't know shit about me.

And since that posting regarding the photo got your panties all in a bunch, it wasn't even mean-spirited. I just think it's cute how she can't hide it sometimes, it's actually one of the few times she seems kind of real... because usually she does not.

But whatever, keep on projecting your bad character traits on me if you like...


If you say so, despite everything pointing to the contrary but feel free to continue obsessing over Maria.
__________________
Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:28 AM   #570
country flag jameshazza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,796
jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
err...
And how exactly would that be homophobic, do you even know the meaning of the word?

I quite clearly stated, in the post you quoted as where I claimed you would make homophobic remarks, that you would bash her for not coming out earlier etc etc all the things BJK and others were criticized for, not for being gay.
__________________
Yuryevna,
Always
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios