Hopman Cup F: Medina Garrigues d. Ivanovic 64 67 62 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #16
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hopman Cup F: Medina Garrigues d. Ivanovic 64 67 62

Anabel's reaction

She was so happy to get the win. I think that's the first time I've watched one of her matches and not been bored senseless. Well done, I think I'm a fan now
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #17
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

I can't
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #18
country flag Fired
Tennis?

Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Bel!
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #19
country flag tripwires

tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold

Always good when Ivanovic loses.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #20
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #21
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon. View Post
Taking out the trash for one of the best wins of her career. Good girl!

Ivanovic: from a 37-minute victory to this... only her.
few days ago you were attacking MP for cheering against Kimiko but EVERYTIME i see your posts you just insult other players you're a shame.
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #22
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

First moderate challenge and she flops
As ever, this season she will probably mix up some good performances with some truly abysmal ones.
Wish her luck for the AO though.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #23
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
At least she was classy enough to smile at the net, when she was obviously devastated

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #24
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

It seemed to me that Ana was exhausted by her fistpumps/theatrics. She should tone them down a bit and not get to so pumped up so early in the 1st set. She looked like she had nothing left in the 3rd set.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #25
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
few days ago you were attacking MP for cheering against Kimiko but EVERYTIME i see your posts you just insult other players you're a shame.
Aww, I'm sorry for any hurt feelings boo
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #26
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
I know I'll get bad repped by some hardcore Ivanovic fans, but I really don't care. Ana Ivanovic is pretty much the dumbest player I've ever seen play. She has the game to be a top 5 player at least, but the way she gets so easily tricked by players like Roberta Vinci, Sara Errani or Anabel Medina Garrigues is just pure laughable. That and her return of serve: allowing Medina Garrigues to ace her almost 10 times? Not only she is struggling with her service motion, she is also struggling on her returning position and movements as well. If she wasn't hitting relatively well the ball on the rallies, she would have been completely trashed today.
I'm tempted to good rep you, actually. But I know it's wrong.

She made AMG look like an aggressive player. A B level defensive player, natural claycourter was toying with her on this surface. Beyond a joke.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #27
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Ana

lol at AMG reaction! Someone tells her she didn't win AO
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #28
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

AMG's post-match interview Nice to see someone so genuinely happy about a win.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #29
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
I know I'll get bad repped by some hardcore Ivanovic fans, but I really don't care. Ana Ivanovic is pretty much the dumbest player I've ever seen play. She has the game to be a top 5 player at least, but the way she gets so easily tricked by players like Roberta Vinci, Sara Errani or Anabel Medina Garrigues is just pure laughable. That and her return of serve: allowing Medina Garrigues to ace her almost 10 times? Not only she is struggling with her service motion, she is also struggling on her returning position and movements as well. If she wasn't hitting relatively well the ball on the rallies, she would have been completely trashed today.
No bad reps from me, you're 100% right. She made AMG look like Serena on the return games

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #30
country flag Dann2695

Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice

Ana's bright start to the new season short lived
Dann2695 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote