WASS* - All Star Squares | Scoreboard is up. Xepher wins Sydney title! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #31
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WASS* - All Star Squares | Enter to win Sydney title!

Table will be setted in 1 hour time!

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #32
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WASS* - All Star Squares | 5,6,1,3 will be opened now!

5,6,1,3 will be opened in a while!

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #33
Richie's

The 2 seeds taking part this week are: [1] Radwanska and [8] Petrova (always choosen by random.org)

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #34
Richie's

VARVARA LEPCHENKO

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #35
Richie's

SAMANTHA STOSUR

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #36
Richie's

AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #37
Richie's

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #38
Richie's

Request Hour. 2 more will be opened today!

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #39
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future
Re: WASS* - All Star Squares | 5,6,1,3 are up. Request Hour!

What does the star mean on number 3?

I request number 8
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #40
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

2 & 9 please
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #41
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzard11120 View Post
What does the star mean on number 3?
The * means it's the blank square. No player
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #42
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

2 & 9 please

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #43
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

My star has been on the blank square both weeks.
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #44
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I have Stosur

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #45
Richie's

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI

JESSICA CHASTAIN