WASS* - All Star Squares | Scoreboard is up. Xepher wins Sydney title! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #1
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
WASS* - All Star Squares | Scoreboard is up. Xepher wins Sydney title!

WASS

RULES

1. Every member of Tennis Forum can take part in WASS. No special requirements.
2. There is a table of 9 squares, with the number from 1-9 on them. Every player has to choose 3 different squares to enter the game. The players must mention the numbers of the squares, not the color. Choose whichever of the squares you want.
3. From the 3 chosen squares, the players must put a * on the square they want. The * doubles the points of the square. Once you choose your squares, you can not edit/change them.
4. The squares are hiding real WTA players. The name of the players will be revealed later, when the tournament starts.
5. According to the rounds and the points the players gain on the real WTA tournament, the players on the WASS will be awarded the same points.
6. As the squares are only 9, the WASS WTA Players will be chosen by random order from the entry list of the tournament. WASS will include at least 2 seeded players in every tournament. The system which the seeded players will be chosen is the following: 2/9 (28 & 32 d.), 4/9 (56 & 64 d.), 6/9 (96 d.) and 8/9 (in Grand Slams). The rest of the squares will be filled with random order (that means some other seeds may be chosen). The manager must inform a mamber of TF about the real players the squares hide. Manager can not take part on the event.
7. One of the squares will always remain empty. The players who choose the empty square will not receive points, even if it’s their * square.
8. The game allows entries even the real WTA tournament has started. The entry list will be closed when the QFs begins. The real players behind the squares will be revealed after the QF. During the first days, only 2 of the squares will be opened, after the request of the players, during the Request Hour.
9. The game will be hold in once per week, during the biggest WTA event. In case of 2 or 3 parallel same level events, only one will host the game. There will be ranking points and updates may be in weekly basis. WASS will offer ranking points, starting from 2013.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #2
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WASS* - All Star Squares | Enter to win Sydney title!

WASS Table

Last edited by Richie's : Jan 11th, 2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #3
Richie's

Scoreboard
Code:
Xepher.............. 1,5,9* - 591 WINNER IN SYDNEY

Lachy............... 1,3,2* - 590
coolfish1103........ 1,9,5* - 532
valac222............ 1,2,3* - 530
JustPetko........... 1,2,3* - 530
Barktra............. 6,3,8* - 401
Igorche............. 7,8,9* - 380
Cheda 16.17......... 4,8,2* - 321
MarkNL.............. 4,8,2* - 321
Monzanator.......... 3,8,7* - 320
Kylealex919......... 2,8,4* - 262
Heinann............. 3,8,5* - 202
lizzard11120........ 4,8,3* - 201
OhNaNa.............. 4,9,2* - 181
plokploky........... 5,9,7* - 181
alexjones........... 2,5,7* - 181
anthonyqld.......... 2,5,9* - 181
goOudinUSA.......... 3,9,2* - 180
champion88.......... 3,7,9* - 180
F4CU................ 7,9,4* - 122
HateBlackouts02..... 4,6,2* - 122
tina110............. 3,4,7* - 121
Cooper96............ 6,7,3* - 061
Drake1980........... 6,9,3* - 061
Ralph214............ 6,7,3* - 061
come on lena........ 4,5,6* - 004
Hindrance........... 4,6,5* - 004

Last edited by Richie's : Jan 11th, 2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #4
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

2*
Please and thanks

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #5
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

1, 2*, 3
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #6
country flag tina110

tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold

7*
tina110 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #7
country flag plokploky

plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold

5,7*,9
All the British girls
plokploky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #8
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

3*
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #9
country flag come on lena

come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future

456*
come on lena is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #10
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

2*, 4, 8
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #11
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

I will take 6, 7, and 3*
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #12
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

7 8 9*
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #13
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

4* 7 9
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #14
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

3* 6 9

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #15
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

7 *
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote