2013 NHL Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #121
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 NHL Thread

Boston Strong again in Overtime !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #122
country flag jean_genie

jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the B's for taking advantage of my Blackhawks inability to convert on their chances last night. That's the sign of a great team--making your opponents pay when they don't get it done. We'll be looking to take back that win. This is going to be a tight, great series!

Go Blackhawks!
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #123
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

3/4 games going to OT

Go Hawks
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #124
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
I would normally be outraged by a loss in OT, and believe me I'm not happy, but the Bs were lucky to keep it close. Sloppy at times, but WHAT A FRIGGIN GAME!

Love it when Boychuk scores

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #125
country flag jean_genie

jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
3/4 games going to OT

Go Hawks
WOOT! Heck yeah!!

As a Hawks fan (actually I'm a fan of the B's too but I gotta root for the hometown boys ), I thought I was going to be outnumbered in this thread, but that was some game huh? I hope they go to seven games because both teams deserve for this to be a memorable series, win or lose. That said, LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #126
country flag jean_genie

2013 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!!!!

AWESOME game and who could've predicted 2 goals in 17 seconds! Congrats to 88 Patrick Kane on the Conn Smythe

Finally, Congratulations to the Boston Bruins for a wonderful season and a great series.

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:55 AM   #127
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the Blackhawks Best team in reg season won the Stanley Cup. How novel. Bring on the Drunk!Kane pics

The way the Bruins lost was perfect
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #128
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Chicago.

Shortest offseason in NHL history now. Pucks drop again in October.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #129
country flag wta_zuperfann
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos to the Blackhawks!

Abraham Lincoln
wta_zuperfann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:33 PM   #130
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoppaNoppa View Post
Disagree!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMq3lNBlrjc
(2 game suspension for boarding... LOL....heads rolled... and many will... this is like GoT )

Handling of that pretty much ended Finnish league Not immediately. But watch what happens in next 22 months or so (Or sooner, if my guess is right)

So long phantom calls league

Hate quoting myself. But this is the HUGE shift I predicted. Not only for Finland. But to Hockey World as whole!

IIHF: Jokerit to join KHL in 2014

Serious question to all Canadian fans out there. How many European clubs can you name? Is Jokerit one of them?

It is THAT HUGE!

What this means? In short run. Jokerit is playing in Russian league against bunch of neverheards. In medium run. Jokerit plays agains some solid euro competition. In the long run. League = NHL. Teams from around the continent. Helsinki main rivals being Stocholm and St.Petersburgh. If league can lure Berlin and Bern into this. Then it is an European League. Now it is just an Russian league, with couple more teams (none that have chance of winning. Shortest odds hover around 100)

Oh. What a G6!

Congratulations to Panthers for getting "Next Malkin"

Yes. He is that good!
NoppaNoppa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #131
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Shawn Burr 47.

http://www.freep.com/article/2013080...n-Burr-dies-47

Quote:
Shawn Burr, whose upbeat personality made him a fan and teammate favorite during his time with the Detroit Red Wings, has died. He was 47.
Burr had battled cancer in recent years but died about 7 p.m. Monday after a fall down the stairs earlier in the day at his home in St. Clair that caused massive brain trauma, according to Dave Goetze, who runs the Shawn Burr Foundation. Goetze said the decision was made to remove him from life support after he was given a poor prognosis.