2013 NHL Thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #76
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 NHL Thread

I was at that game from the first gif.

Disappointing series for the Rangers but their lack of a strong center is rearing its head in this series. That and the Bruins rookie defenseman Krug has decided to be brilliant out of nowhere.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #77
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
Chicago shut out for the first time all year.
Before the season ended, I was chatting to a friend & I said that I didn't believe the Hawks would make it far in the playoffs. They still may come through, but looking unlikely now.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #78
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoppaNoppa View Post
Nice. Howard sucks... oh wait...

Couple gifs from hfboards wizards

The first one is still hilarious
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #79
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Game 5
Pens def Sens 6-2 (PIT wins series 4-1 & advances to the Eastern Conference Final)
Bruins def NYR 3-1 (BOS wins series 4-1 & advances to the Eastern Conference Final)
Blackhawks def Red Wings 4-1 (DET leads 3-2)
Kings def Sharks 3-0 (LA leads 3-2)

Game 6
Sharks def Kings 2-1 (Series tied 3-3)
Blackhawks def Red Wings 4-3 (Series tied 3-3)

Game 7
Blackhawks def Red Wings 2-1 OT (CHI wins series 4-3)
Kings def Sharks 2-1 (LA wins series 4-3)

Last edited by Cilla : May 30th, 2013 at 09:13 AM.
Old May 29th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #80
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Rangers sack Torts. Not a huge surprise.
Old May 29th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #81
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they go for Vigneault.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #82
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

If Blackhawks win tonight, then 1-4 from pre season betting odds are in last four. (1) Just like mens tennis. This has quitly become a stupidly predictable sport...

(1) NYR odds howered around 3-5 mark. Vegas odds has had Pittsburgh and Chicago as 1-2 from last summer. Then Boston. Followed by bunch of teams. Sometimes NYR, sometimes LA.
NoppaNoppa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #83
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of
Game 7 Detroit Red Wings vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Lets GO!
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #84
country flag NoppaNoppa

Re: Game 7 Detroit Red Wings vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Fugit. Filppula manhandled off 3 minutes on.

Abdelkader on 1st PP unit ... Why isn´t that number 8 retired?
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #85
country flag NoppaNoppa

Come on Babcock. Why Eaves line is there against Toews line?
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #86
country flag NoppaNoppa

0-0 after 20 minutes
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #87
country flag NoppaNoppa

What a game! 1-1 after 55 minutes

Looks like Game 7 overtime! Oh dear...
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #88
country flag NoppaNoppa

Re: 2013 NHL Thread - G7 Overtime!

This is it!

Blackhawks - Red Wings Game 7 heading to overtime!

Ends like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRoNqiiY6Lg
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #89
country flag NoppaNoppa

And that was that...

Hurt their best and win the series... Fuc*rs.

Whole "team" should be discualified for that vomiting act what happend at circa 3 minutes in to that match.

Last edited by NoppaNoppa : May 30th, 2013 at 03:35 AM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #90
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Eastern Conference Final
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins

Western Conference Final
Chicago Blackhawks/Detroit Red Wings vs LA Kings

The last four winners of the Stanley Cup.

Sounds like the refs really screwed the Hawks over in reg The officiating in these playoffs has been awful.

Last edited by Cilla : May 30th, 2013 at 09:57 AM.