Color Photos of Adolf Hitler, His Inner Circle and Hangers-On - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 05:49 PM   #1
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Color Photos of Adolf Hitler, His Inner Circle and Hangers-On

http://life.time.com/history/adolf-h...lf%7Cmostpop#1

In the late 1930s, very few photographers were using color film. German photographer Hugo Jaeger was an early adopter, and when Adolf Hitler was introduced to Jaeger’s work, he liked what he saw.

“The future,” Hitler reportedly told Jaeger, “belongs to color photography.”

Between 1936 and 1945, Jaeger was granted unprecedented access to Hitler, traveling and chronicling, in color, the Fuhrer and his confidants at small gatherings, public events and, quite often, in private moments. Here, LIFE.com presents a small selection of photographs from Jaeger’s astonishing — and chilling — archive.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #2
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Color Photos of Adolf Hitler, His Inner Circle and Hangers-On

for me it´s always a bit unreal to see color-pictures from that time
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #3
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

So interesting to see in colour.

Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #4
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

he almost look human

just in case no one told you today: * Good morning *you're beautiful *nice butt
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #5
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

I love the aesthetic of old color photos
Potato is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #6
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

Hitler was horrible, but this quote is timeless:

"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan. As soon as you sacrifice this slogan and try to be many-sided, the effect will piddle away, for the crowd can neither digest nor retain the material offered. In this way the result is weakened and in the end entirely cancelled out. "
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #7
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
Hitler was horrible, but this quote is timeless:

"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan. As soon as you sacrifice this slogan and try to be many-sided, the effect will piddle away, for the crowd can neither digest nor retain the material offered. In this way the result is weakened and in the end entirely cancelled out. "
I hope you don't expect us to read all of that. Can we get a summary?
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #8
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHA'ALLAH View Post
ppl are stupid, if u want an effective propaganda make it short

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #9
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
ppl are stupid, if u want an effective propaganda make it short
Thanks. Although I don't agree.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #10
country flag Punky

Quote:
Thanks. Although I don't agree.
I agree (with u not the quote)

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #11
country flag Keegan

Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute

They all look like they'v been Instagram'd... Love the pictures though, as someone said earlier, the aesthetic is beautiful
Wimbledon 2004
US Open 2006
Olympic Silver
Victoria Azarenka | Petra Kvitova | Angelique Kerber | Caroline Wozniacki | Serena Williams | Heather Watson | Eugenie Bouchard
Keegan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #12
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #13
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It are 4 sentences

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #14
country flag meyerpl

meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably the wittiest post I've seen in a long time.

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #15
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the dark origins of my beloved VW.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote