Sydney Q1: #673 Storm Sanders storms past Eugenie Bouchard 76 76 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #16
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney Q1: #673 Storm Sanders storms past Eugenie Bouchard 76 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Erm. They're in Sydney...
Welp...

In that case even more impressive.
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #17
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Storms
bouchard haha
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #18
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

where are all those Canadian posters who were saying we were being harsh on Bouchard against Vesnina? Cus I'm not sure how you are going to justify this one.

Btw who names their kid storm?

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #19
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck Engenie what was that?
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #20
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

A great performance by Storm. Thought Genie would win in 2
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #21
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
where are all those Canadian posters who were saying we were being harsh on Bouchard against Vesnina? Cus I'm not sure how you are going to justify this one.

Btw who names their kid storm?
I love her name
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:15 AM   #22
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
I love her name
It is a horrible name for a person. It is like most things these days people have to be different even if it means giving their kid a name that is ridiculous.

At some point (hopefully) this girl will be in her 60's and 70's and having to tell people her name is storm

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #23
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to sound like a broken record but...Bouchard is just not that good. From the first time I saw her I could tell. That period last summer where she won junior Wimbledon and then did well in the summer hardcourt season was well above her usual level.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:26 AM   #24
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Genie

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #25
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible loss for Genie. I don't think Storm's ranking reflects her game or talent at all but that's the kind of match Genie should have won handily. Really not the start of the season that was expected. Something has clearly not clicked for Genie yet and hopefully she'll figure it out soon. She needs her confidence back.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #26
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch. Operation Oz has been a disaster thus far.....
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #27
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Whatever.
Noten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #28
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Hate to sound like a broken record but...Bouchard is just not that good. From the first time I saw her I could tell. That period last summer where she won junior Wimbledon and then did well in the summer hardcourt season was well above her usual level.
The girl is 18, give her a break. Loads of junior have a tough time during their first pro season, let alone their first 2 events. THIS is a disappointing loss but this doesn't make her whole season nor her whole career. Give her a few months before judging what is her "usual level". I mean she's played a whole summer and a good fall period with good results and you're saying she was "above her usual level". Only by judging on 2 matches that she has played in the same week at the start of the season? I'd say the numbers only shows that she's having a bad start of the season and that her usual level is more like she was playing during the 4-5 months at least. Logically you know more about her game by looking at the results she,s had for 4 to 5 months than 1 week.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-

Last edited by Vincey! : Jan 4th, 2013 at 04:59 AM.
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #29
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Genie

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #30
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Storm

A pair of good wins for some talented Aussie '94s vs the Canucks today.