Auckland SF: A. Radwanska def. Hampton 7-6(4), 7-6(3) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #31
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Auckland SF: A. Radwanska def. Hampton 7-6(4), 7-6(3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
5-43

19-61

it was 11-46
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #32
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Maybe not her career but definitely the last few years. Even when she was slumping last year in she played way better matches than this one.
Nope.. On the US Open series-2012 she played even worse ))
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #33
country flag aguy9797

aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of aguy9797 has much to be proud of

Today, it was all about Jamie. Unfortunately for her, she showed why she is ranked only 70 while being able to play at the top 20 level, all those ugly errors when it really mattered. Good luck to Jamie, her ability to hit those effortless winners from pretty much any place on the court was just exceptional.

Horrible performance by Aga. She so deserved to lose this match. I understand the wind made it challenging, but truly, all Aga did today was pushing the ball back while hoping that Jamie will make yet another error. That was once again hopeless Aga playing Safarova, Cetkovska, etc. allowing to be bullied around the court, and completely unable to dictate her rules.

I still believe Aga will beat Yannina in the final, but it was really ugly today.
Caro W
Petko

Queen Viktoria
aguy9797 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #34
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats anyway Agnieszka
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #35
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Nope.. On the US Open series-2012 she played even worse ))
I don't think so. Her shoulder was hurting back then and her losses to Li seemed docile, but against lower ranked opponents she threw everything at them in terms of variety, today she was standing in place hitting the ball back until Hampton hit a winner or an error.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #36
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Yanina will beat Aga no doubt.
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #37
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Jamie had a good tournament, but Aga's just a little too consistent. She got lucky when Hampton served two DFs when serving for the first set. 5 winners for Aga vs. 61 UEs for Jamie. Reminds me of last year's 1st rd AO win over Bethanie Mattek-Sands.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #38
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
it was 11-46
Including six aces
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #39
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, God!

Don't you even dare play like this in the final.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #40
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Those stats...

Don't you dare lose to Wicky again!!
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #41
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Lethargic tennis from Aga
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #42
country flag SoBizarre

SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future

What happened? Coach ordered Aga to practice tiebreaks?
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #43
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to Aga on the win. Judging by the comments it's weird to go from playing so well against Vesnina to this.

Please play better in the final.

Sent by morse code using Verticalsports.com Free App
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #44
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

I think a lot of you are underestimating Hampton's part in this, Aga was standing there with a pie face because of some very good shots whipping past her,she mightn't have played her best but give Hampton a bit of credit,she contributed a good lot of free points to Aga as well.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #45
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

hampton is an awful match up for aga, same as cetkovska
i was expecting a close match, and even though it was an ugly win, she won in 2 sets and will play the final tomorrow. well done aga
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote