WWW: Sydney Apia International 2013 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Radwanska 35 24.65%
Kerber 15 10.56%
Errani 3 2.11%
Li 39 27.46%
Kvitova 14 9.86%
Stosur 5 3.52%
Wozniacki 8 5.63%
Petrova 15 10.56%
Other 8 5.63%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #31
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: WWW: Sydney Apia International 2013

Li or Petrova
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #32
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

If Stosur makes QF then not Na, but if she doesn't then Na.

If Kvitova gets to final, then Kvitova.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #33
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of

Why so many people are voting for Li is beyond me....
MashaAzarenka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #34
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Hopefully Ula will stop being Caro's pigeon friend for a second and take her ass out. I doubt she will because she is a certified pigeon of Caro.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #35
country flag djbueno

djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzzy24 View Post
Petrova or li na
Same
djbueno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #36
country flag SHILIN-GOAT

SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Sydney is one of Na's favorite tournaments but I am not sure how she will play given she already played Shenzhen

I feel a tank coming, especially if she needs to face Stosur

Petrova for the win
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SHILIN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #37
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future

If Petrova keeps up her end of 2012 form, easy peasy for her.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:05 AM   #38
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Voted for Radwanska but of course I meant it for Ula
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Eugenie Bouchard • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #44 (CH Ranking: #11)
Titles: Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #10 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
French Open 2013 Finalist (w/New_balls_please)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #39
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has disabled reputation

hope it will be NaNa vs Kvitty final
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #40
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Paszek v Jankovic. One of those infamous matchups
njnetswill is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:10 AM   #41
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
Voted for Radwanska but of course I meant it for Ula
Tell me more.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #42
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope kirilenko or petrova takes it. I wish Hantuchova wins though, but given her tipsy turvy form it's a big wish.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #43
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Li is the best player in the draw when playing her best. I hope she gets the title. I love watching her play in full flight.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #44
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Julia's been such a mess lately that a match against Woz is exactly what she needs to get her back on the right path Hope it happens.

Empress-Paszek should be fun, in a disastrously hilarious kind of way.

My money's on Li, just as long as Stosur bombs out early.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #45
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Caro
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote