Serena:"She can eventually be the best in the world one day" - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Serena?

Yes 12 20.69%
No 25 43.10%
Still up in the air 21 36.21%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #31
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena:"She can eventually be the best in the world one day"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
But look at Wozniacki now.
Everything went downhill after this sacrilege in late 2011.

She fell out of the Lord's favor.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #32
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you act like the younger players will never improve, who do you think will be the forever no. 1?
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #33
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by producer88 View Post
In the post-match interview Serena mentioned how she believed Sloane can be the best in the world one day. Do you agree?

I do, because Sloane's forehand

If she maintains her focus, will she achieve Serena's prediction?
She definitely can. The biggest pressure she may face, especially when the Williams sisters retire, is the media hype that will paint her as the next "Black Hope".
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #34
country flag debopero

debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennnisfannn View Post
Some of you act like the younger players will never improve, who do you think will be the forever no. 1?
I agree. Had someone told me, four years ago, that Caroline Wozniacki would be number one in the world I would have thought they were on crack. Similarly, I never expected players like Schiavone and Stosur to win Grand Slams and Sloane has even more time on her side then they do/did. Of course, who knows? She might fizzle but as far as teenagers go she's honestly one of best so I don't see why the Top 10 would be out of her reach provided she makes so serious improvements in the coming years.
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #35
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena always says some crazy shit....

And that always "i have nothing to lose" attitude against Azarenka... obviously she has, her pride. No way she will want to lose to Azarenka again

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #36
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

What do you expect she should of said!?Dam if your doom etc etc

Last edited by sweetpeas : Jan 4th, 2013 at 03:33 AM.
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #37
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spokenword73 View Post
Serena should have added, "if she stops being such a crybaby"
This, she better start growing a pair off balls if she want to get anywhere near a slam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #38
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

When Serena praises you, it means you are nothing.

She hasn't thrown shade in years. That shows how not pressed she is and how low the tour has fallen. The last person to make her reach for something somewhat bitchy was Stosur who leads her in their Grand Slam head-to-head.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #39
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
When Serena praises you, it means you are nothing.

She hasn't thrown shade in years. That shows how not pressed she is and how low the tour has fallen. The last person to make her reach for something somewhat bitchy was Stosur who leads her in their Grand Slam head-to-head.
Your typology is all wrong, bb. She buried Safina in 2009 for no reason other than she felt like it.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #40
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Your typology is all wrong, bb. She buried Safina in 2009 for no reason other than she felt like it.
I forgot about that.

Poor Dinara. She just gets no love. And her brother is prettier than her.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #41
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm I'd be tempted to say no, but I guess it's still in the air
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #42
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely America's best hope at the moment. She has a good forehand, descent power, good variety, and a good maturity for her age. If she continues on the current path she is on, I definitely see good things in Sloane's future.

Jeff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #43
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

I think Barty can be better than Stephens

But still, Sloane is impressive.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #44
country flag kris719

kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute

Too inconsistent, don't see it happening.

Quebec City 2012
kris719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote