Who are the highest ranked players without a clothing sponsor? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:54 PM   #16
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of
Re: Who are the highest ranked players without a clothing sponsor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Julia Goerges is no longer sponsored by Nike apparently.
But she is sponsored by FILA now.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:55 PM   #17
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Julia Goerges is no longer sponsored by Nike apparently.
She's sponsored by Fila Or at least she was dressed all in Fila

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:56 PM   #18
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Who sponsored Martina Hingis?
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:58 PM   #19
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
She's sponsored by Fila Or at least she was dressed all in Fila
She announced Fila at her Homepage as the new sponsor.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:01 PM   #20
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Tonic....some canadian unknown brand lol

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #21
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Tonic, a Canadian yoga brand that wanted to have a tennis line. But it's not like Martina has a ranking anyway.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:08 PM   #22
country flag TZVETI83

TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future

Pironkova I dont think has a sponsor!
TZVETI83 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:17 PM   #23
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Puchy without one
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:45 PM   #24
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Hsieh? She was wearing all sorts when I saw her in Birmingham last year.
No, she is sponsored by 361 Degrees

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:51 PM   #25
country flag Third Mall

Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Well, sometimes its hard to tell who has a real clothing sponsor or who just has a supplier. Mandy Minella for example now wears Nike because she has a deal with Tennis-Point...does that mean she has a clothing deal? Not really, imo.

I think it's absolutely crazy that Mona Barthel has no deal yet, it would be completely justified both by ranking and talent.

Let's be honest, we all know why Mona doesn't have a clothing deal.

Not saying that's how it should be, but that's how it is.

EDIT: Yeah, haven't actually seen her since 2012. Just looked at some pics Forget what I was saying then. Perhaps she's still tarred with a certain brush by clothing companies though.

Last edited by Third Mall : Jan 3rd, 2013 at 11:22 PM.
Third Mall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:05 PM   #26
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

^Not really. Her skin got a lot better.

She is part of the German tennis revolution but unfortunately is of the lower tier. Either it's Nike (but Sabine) or Adidas (but Petkovic). I can't imagine smaller clothing companies picking her up unless she does better this year because the German market is dominated by the two sporting giants.

Mona's wearing a really pretty kit today though

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:07 PM   #27
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Well, sometimes its hard to tell who has a real clothing sponsor or who just has a supplier. Mandy Minella for example now wears Nike because she has a deal with Tennis-Point...does that mean she has a clothing deal? Not really, imo.

I think it's absolutely crazy that Mona Barthel has no deal yet, it would be completely justified both by ranking and talent.
But I still means that she doesn't have to buy any clothes

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:08 PM   #28
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
Tonic....some canadian unknown brand lol

She owns half of the Tonic Tennis brand.
petkoan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:08 PM   #29
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I actually want to know which Juniors are sponsored?

I know Barty with is Adidas. Bains?? as well?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #30
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
No, she is sponsored by 361 Degrees
Is she still sponsored by 361 deg? I thought the deal has ended sometime early last year.